Groups

Krispy Kreme Outlet/Drive Thru finally coming to Scotland - love them or loathe them?

Scotland's getting its first Krispy Kreme outlet (inc drive thru) and its only 5 minutes down the road from me at Hermiston Gait, Edinburgh.

Do you love them or loathe them?

22 Comments

Original Poster

scotsman.com/new….jp

My jeans are bursting at the thought of it already X)

Indifferent - Girls are fat enough here without more fast food outlets.

Original Poster

Its the fact that its got a drive thru that makes it worse for the lazy gits to load up the car with them - I am so glad I don't drive lol

Banned

Hmmmmm

Never had one

I tried them for the first time last week and couldn't see what all the fuss was about. Maybe it's just the varietly that makes them so popular but I got the classic dozen and had 3 from it. They din't taste any better than what you'd get from greggs.

Hissy Miss

I tried them for the first time last week and couldn't see what all the … I tried them for the first time last week and couldn't see what all the fuss was about. Maybe it's just the varietly that makes them so popular but I got the classic dozen and had 3 from it. They din't taste any better than what you'd get from greggs.

are you mad?

How long before a deep fried one?

Banned

So many better options in this country for a bun/pastry, Krispy Kremes get by on their name in the US as they have no other option than donuts there.

dank57

are you mad?

Aren't we all?

glazed raspberry filled as the best!

Banned

Not far from where I work! AWESOME! Office is well chuffed!

Any idea when though??

Original Poster

ODB_69

Not far from where I work! AWESOME! Office is well chuffed!Any idea when … Not far from where I work! AWESOME! Office is well chuffed!Any idea when though??

No idea - I'd read it in the Evening News last night. They're opening a manufacturing plant to supply Scotland but are still awaiting planning permission to open a restaurant/drive thru.

I would open a Franchise in Aberdeen if they allowed franchisees

One opening in Leeds as well. Woo HOO!!

Banned

i like my doughnuts like i like my women.

choc topped cream filled please.

Only doughnuts I enjoy. Especially the maple syrup ones.

Christ, we're already fat enough up here.

overhyped.

matt3454

overhyped.

And overpriced!

thrustmaster
    Indifferent - Girls are fat enough here without more fast food outlets.

Just girls? Shocking!!!

WTF............what a pain this place is.....you can't get to the shops as there's only one entrance to the centre...............these things are gross anyway (had one in USA, not impressed!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions