Groups
    EXPIRED

Krispy Kremes

Anything like but 12 get 12 free is fine. Cant find an offer voucher anywhere

any help appreciated.

thanks

15 Comments

harrods were doing this in store dont know about delivery

you just need to sign up and theyl give u the voucher xxx

missgem;2503498

you just need to sign up and theyl give u the voucher xxx

Might want to find a deal for a time machine first, it expired in February.

hahahah didi it i didnt read it hahaha xxx

my local tesco sell them, I have no idea how much they are but if your local one sells them it might be worth calling?

missgem;2503492

there ya go http://www.krispykreme.co.uk/krispy/email/dozen-offer/

YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Original Poster

Thanks guys and gals. I already found that voucher but, as someone correctly said, it has expired.

i know im sowwwwy, i didnt read. PS ive never heard of these or tried them are they nice?? xx

Original Poster

they are the best thing since sliced bread.

i want one NOW! i wonder if they sell in my tescos, i dont think they do, just had a look and doesnt say wigan xxxx :-( buy me one and post it hahahaha xx

I don't want to give false hope.......
    The Tesco that stocks them near me is a little Metro store and is not listed on the Krispy Kreme site so you may find your Tesco does sell them, worth a quick phone call

Original Poster

missgem;2505174

i want one NOW! i wonder if they sell in my tescos, i dont think they do, … i want one NOW! i wonder if they sell in my tescos, i dont think they do, just had a look and doesnt say wigan xxxx :-( buy me one and post it hahahaha xx

pm me your address ... I'll send you one!

mmmm i ate too many of these when a local one opened and they were giving out boxes of 12. Our staff room had like 5 boxes in it

there isnt one in scotland its depressing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions