Groups

Krispy Kremes

just went to kk in Bristol, Damn they are good,

15 Comments

Your first KK?

Beautiful thing aren't they!

nah its all about tim hortons....in canada though!! hands down the best place for coffee and doughnuts....... so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

magicbeans

nah its all about tim hortons....in canada though!! hands down the best … nah its all about tim hortons....in canada though!! hands down the best place for coffee and doughnuts....... so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's good to know

next time I'm in Canada

Original Poster

no had them once before, but these where fresh of the line, amazing.;)

magicbeans

nah its all about tim hortons....in canada though!! hands down the best … nah its all about tim hortons....in canada though!! hands down the best place for coffee and doughnuts....... so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

^^^^^this, when i was in canada i got a box of 12 in the airport for the flight home X)

I usually find donuts stodgy but I could eat KK for breakfast dinner and lunch!!

Banned

Only thing I'd say about KKs is the first time is always the best. The next time you work yourself into a sweat thinking of those tasty donuts, and they are never quite as good as the first time.

Oh and KK's at Tescos ARE NOT really KK's - they have to be uber uber fresh to quality. Cept for Portsmouth tesco's cos there is a proper KKs in that.

RANT OVER.

You wanna have one when they've just been glazed at the shop.

One day I'll eat a whole dozen to myself, before going into a diabetic coma.

Original Poster

vibeone

Only thing I'd say about KKs is the first time is always the best. The … Only thing I'd say about KKs is the first time is always the best. The next time you work yourself into a sweat thinking of those tasty donuts, and they are never quite as good as the first time.Oh and KK's at Tescos ARE NOT really KK's - they have to be uber uber fresh to quality. Cept for Portsmouth tesco's cos there is a proper KKs in that.RANT OVER.

first had mine there, didn't get them freshly glazed of the line there though,

They are lovely. Although I find the ones filled and with icing a bit sickly. The glazed ones are gorgeous.
    Edited by: "4lyons09" 20th Aug 2010

They are only doughnuts,are peoples lives that empty that they get so excited over such things?

I have never had KK - dont think there is any branches near me - will go google!

boothy

They are only doughnuts,are peoples lives that empty that they get so … They are only doughnuts,are peoples lives that empty that they get so excited over such things?

Nobody has got excited about them, just expressing an opinion about how good they taste.

Is your life so empty you feel the need to document everything you do by taking pictures to prove you don't spend your whole existence on HUKD?

Thought so.

Good Morning

BFN,

fp

My nearest branch is 220 miles away lol - but apparently two branches going to be opening in Scotland next year - my hips can wait that long!

mr.potato_head

Nobody has got excited about them, just expressing an opinion about how … Nobody has got excited about them, just expressing an opinion about how good they taste.Is your life so empty you feel the need to document everything you do by taking pictures to prove you don't spend your whole existence on HUKD?Thought so.Good MorningBFN,fp

Go to that thread in deals about them, and tell me that its not full of ultra saddos....some of the comments beggars belief

Bfn

Fp
    Edited by: "boothy" 20th Aug 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …273947
      2. word association Game72944190
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1719

See more discussions