Groups

Krups Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine

Hi All,

Does anyone have one of these machines for sale ? I was originally trying to buy one 'stevieglesga' but he hasn't been online since ! (hope I didn't scare him off - lol)

8 Comments

My mum got one at Christmas that she has never used - it's still in the box, unused with the free samples - let me know how much you are prepared to pay and I'll ask her if she wants to get sell it.

I am also looking for one of these machines for my neice, any ideas or for sale items would be appreciated after op has one, cheers

Original Poster

whereabouts are you (for delivery/collection) I am prepared to pay £ 30 but im sure we can negotiate

I'm after one too, missed the ones on offer too Want to suprise my mum - looking to pay around £40 deliveredx

if you manage to get one, look out for current Asda magazine as there's a coupon near the back for free pack of capsules

J9STL;3245376

if you manage to get one, look out for current Asda magazine as there's a … if you manage to get one, look out for current Asda magazine as there's a coupon near the back for free pack of capsules

Thank you for that x Just noticed loads of people selling those FREE coupons on [email protected]!!!

Additions have it in at £69 but you get £30 off the first order (just search additions in the voucher) and there are free delivery codes flying about too

I got one a few days ago for £40 brand new, and im giving it a week and closing my account with them
    plus you can get quidco on the deal too

Original Poster

Hi CRD67 - any luck with the machine - if not i'll go down the additions direct route
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34207
      4. word association Game72844179

See more discussions