Ksi vs Logan Paul Fight

Posted 10th Nov
Anybody else mad enough to be watching this
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Don’t encourage these 2 numpties
It was actually a really good fight, 2 hungry up and coming fighters showing a lot of skill and passion and they will both go far in the game.. SAID NO ONE!!
14 Comments
Yup🙌🙌
Don’t encourage these 2 numpties
My 10 year old daughter wanted to stay up to watch this
Edited by: "claire7519" 10th Nov
Who?
It was actually a really good fight, 2 hungry up and coming fighters showing a lot of skill and passion and they will both go far in the game.. SAID NO ONE!!
toonsquirel10/11/2019 09:01

It was actually a really good fight, 2 hungry up and coming fighters …It was actually a really good fight, 2 hungry up and coming fighters showing a lot of skill and passion and they will both go far in the game.. SAID NO ONE!!

I was just about to say, are you crazy they were swinging like kids in a play ground, you'd never believe they've been training like a year straight they were so bad. Then i saw the end of your comment I didn't watch it by the way, just quickly checked highlights all 6 punches of it
They are after the money, mugs gave them money, & in some cases adulation & a wider platform.
...somehow I think the very "theatrical" world of idiot you-tubers just took a turn for the worse with a new door opened to cash in.

Make the backlash soon lord!
I'd pay to watch KSI and Logan Paul fight

... for air, as the room is slowly drained of oxygen
so called 'idiot youtubers' with millions in the bank

love how much this fight has triggered people, even the ones who 'don't care' and didn't watch it are talking about it
Nope, I’d rather watch paint dry....
McShane110/11/2019 14:44

so called 'idiot youtubers' with millions in the bank love how much …so called 'idiot youtubers' with millions in the bank love how much this fight has triggered people, even the ones who 'don't care' and didn't watch it are talking about it

I know their both worth around 20-30million each but when the bloke said they aren't doing it for the money, course they were! Fair enough they might enjoy it but money is a huge factor. Would love to know how much they raked in last night.
Can't believe I watched it rather than the UFC
Better watching 2 jakey’s fighting over a bottle of bucky down the street
claire751910/11/2019 07:35

My 10 year old daughter wanted to stay up to watch this

That's about the right audience demographic
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants