Groups

Kumbuku, the Gorilla, drank 5 litres of undiluted Blackcurrent Squash

I'm sure there's a few jokes or puns to go along with this story!

standard.co.uk/new…tml

8 Comments

Some fruit juices drunk to excess can cause hyper activity. A vet was called to check on Kumbuka and to see if his behaviour had deteriorated but the vet reported that he was ok and acting cordially.

Mark2111

Some fruit juices drunk to excess can cause hyper activity. A vet was … Some fruit juices drunk to excess can cause hyper activity. A vet was called to check on Kumbuka and to see if his behaviour had deteriorated but the vet reported that he was ok and acting cordially.

well played sir, well played

Banned

Nothing I haven't done on a hangover before. I've even been known to get back from the pub and eat a rustlers burger straight out of the box without warming it up.

https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/disp/5e7b4d32101913.5605b28ede355.jpg
    Blackcurrants Matter
    Edited by: "Dark.Energy" 20th Oct 2016

MrScotchBonnet

Nothing I haven't done on a hangover before. I've even been known to get … Nothing I haven't done on a hangover before. I've even been known to get back from the pub and eat a rustlers burger straight out of the box without warming it up.

lets go back to the time you were drunk and actually bought the rustlers burger!

Banned

brilly

lets go back to the time you were drunk and actually bought the rustlers … lets go back to the time you were drunk and actually bought the rustlers burger!

I only pay for the shopping, I don't actually do it. X)

Um Bongo I could understand. But Ribena? Naah....

He could be doing another runner shortly. X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Good Sim only deals??510
      2. Tiny white mites in bedroom and living room HELP333549
      3. Now tv entertainment passes11
      4. Best laptop for a budget of £700?22

See more discussions