Groups

Kung Fu and Kill Bill Star David Carradine Found Dead

Kung Fu and Kill Bill star David Carradine has been found hanged in a hotel room in Bangkok, reports in Thailand say.

17 Comments

So long Grasshopper :-(

Wtf?

BIIILLLL!!!

aaaaahhh.................................................................grasshopper.
    Shame.... liked him.

not bill, bills a ledge!

Banned

wow ....

A childhood hero of mine we all wanted to be grasshopper RIP :-(

Banned

The American embassy in Thailand confirmed the 72-year-old had been found dead.

Reports said he was found hanging from a curtain cord in a closet by a chambermaid.

Police said there were no signs of a struggle or other suspicious circumstances and are treating the death as suicide.

Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found by a hotel maid sitting in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck and genitals on Thursday morning.

rip snake charmer

what a great actor he was.

Kung Fu was brilliant, nothing else like it.

Banned

Babbabooey;5399346

Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found by a hotel maid … Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found by a hotel maid sitting in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck and genitals on Thursday morning.

Woah! To do something like that takes balls.

Babbabooey;5399346

Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found by a hotel maid … Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found by a hotel maid sitting in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck and genitals on Thursday morning.

They've changed that to 'neck and body' now. Conspiracy?

Big fan of Kill Bill - he will be missed!

mikebike;5399305

A childhood hero of mine we all wanted to be grasshopper RIP :-(

+1 Everything I was going to say, summed up in one sentence. :cry:

Did someone Kill Bill?

Shame, He was top class.... for many years....

RIP

maxmix

One of my reasons for getting into martial arts , r.i.p :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions