Groups
    EXPIRED

kwikfit car insurance, anyone with them?

Hi im with kwikfit cqr insurance and im trying to get to my insurance certificate online, i done this last year but i cant find the login page, i remember it needing my red details etc for login...

does anyone know how i get to this page?

thanks

8 Comments

I was with them for a year & 1 month.I was planning to buy a new car & so did not want to renew my car insurance with them for a full year until I got the new car first.
    When the new car arrived they quoted me over £200 more than the Co-Op did.
    When I tried to cancel my insurance with kwik-Fit they added a cancellation fee over over £140..Never again will I go with them even if they are cheaper.

call free on 0800 027 9367 to speak to one of our highly trained and friendly staff.

kwik-fitinsurance.com/
    Edited by: "WheresMeNuts" 15th Feb 2011

I've been with one of their sister companies green insurance or something.. Wasn't impressed. A friend of mine had a problem with kwikfit insurance when her car set on fire.. she was without a car for ages because they didn't know what they were doing.

Original Poster

yeh my insurance seems alot per month to be honest, i wont be staying with them

ive was with them for 2 years, never made a claim tho, but they quoted me double for the same car this year, so gone with a different company, more cover and a lot less to pay a month

At a bit of a loss ! renewed ins. but not received any docs including cert of ins . this after TWICE ringing to query what,s going on . ANY IDEAS ?

I was insured with them years ago, had to make a claim and their customer service was dreadful, never again!!!

Back on topic... the existing customer clicky is part way down their home page... kwik-fitinsurance.co.uk/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions