Groups

L G Shine Mobile Phone Accessories - FREE to good home.

I have just returned from hols in Majorca minus my mobile which i stupidly lost. Therefore these mobile 'bits' are of no use to me now. If anyone has an L G Shine & wants them answer first on here them PM me your address & i will post them out to you. To see a pic of what there is : www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/2967613618

15 Comments

Items given away free should be posted in the Miscellaneous forum, so moved it here.

Original Poster

OK Thanks Ray

could I have the charger and earphones/inline remote please?

Original Poster

bassman_uk;3272233

could I have the charger and earphones/inline remote please?

Yes no problem at all just send your address

anything going for a hammer, mate has only got the phone : ) thanks

Original Poster

rockatin;3272244

Well i've got 2 chargers so you can happily have one of them as bassman has only asked for one if that's any help

darren9030;3272281

Well i've got 2 chargers so you can happily have one of them as bassman … Well i've got 2 chargers so you can happily have one of them as bassman has only asked for one if that's any help

ye that would help, thanks for that, do you want anything to cover the postage?
    Have you got a new phone yet?

Original Poster

rockatin;3272244

Plus instruction booklet if any good & some kind of little disc i never got to use . God knows what it is. :oops:

Original Poster

No don't worry about postage & yes fortunately it was an old phone & i now have a Nokia 6220 which has built in sat nav & all that kind of stuff. Just use it for calls & texts though.

darren9030;3272322

Plus instruction booklet if any good & some kind of little disc i never … Plus instruction booklet if any good & some kind of little disc i never got to use . God knows what it is. :oops:

The disc is about ... how not to lose your phone

snowtiger;3272451

Haha,

Right thanks Darren ill send you my address over :thumbsup: left you some rep also

Original Poster

snowtiger;3272451

Lol yes i guess i should have looked at it first :-D:-D

daz look on the bright side you could be a spurs fan
    hahahahaha

or a forest fan

Original Poster

GAZUK;3273148

daz look on the bright side you could be a spurs fan hahahahahaor a … daz look on the bright side you could be a spurs fan hahahahahaor a forest fan

Yeah it's no big deal. It was only a phone . Too old to get stressed over things like that .

Items receieved yesterday. Cheers, you're a star.

Will leave feedback now, and more rep!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions