La Redoute Help

hi, can anyone please help me out

i have ordered an item from La Redoute, this is my first ever order.

basically the item which i ordered is too small and i want to return it.

this is where i am confused, how do i return an item, i have opened up the item and tried it on but it says 'You cannot return an which has been used' i have 'used' it the try it on and it doesn't fit. so will they return it?

also how do i return it because the bag it came in is now open and cannot be sealed shut.

can anyone advise me on returning an item. what must i do to return it??? or exchange it for the same item but bigger size?

PLEASE HELP!!

THANKS

5 Comments

Admin

fill in the returns form, keep the receipt part and put the form in the package. Just tape it shut so it's secure. On your invoice should be your local redcat courier number. phone them and request a collection. You have 14days to return I think xx

Original Poster

thanks but wot about exchanging the item

ring them on 08700500455 and tell them you want to make an exchange order and tell them the size you want, they will then arrange a courier to collect your parcel or you can take it to the post office.you will need your customer number with you when you ring

Original Poster

right am i am confused, there are 2 labels, one is the 'Please complete your Receipt' label and the other is the 'La Redoute address' label, which one do i keep and which do i stick on the parcel??????

Original Poster

bump..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415114078
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1927
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523406
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846058

See more discussions