Groups
    EXPIRED

La Redoute & Vertbaudet Promo/discount Codes

please can someone put the link to the la redoute and vertbaudet discount codes here for me from the vouchers section.
    i cant get the list to download to even l as i am using a dial up at the moment

thanks so much

6 Comments

Original Poster

please ... anybody ?? :whistling:

theres loads what kinda ones do you want?

13 LaRedoute
    5 Verbaudet

Original Poster

can you use the filter for them and copy and paste the link for me?
    thank you so much for reply

Best way to find deals is to click on search and type Vertbaudet (remember the t!) or LaRedoute into the space.
    Not sure about LaRedoute but I think the best deal for Vertbaudet atm is hotukdeals.com/for…det. You get a gift, free postage and £10 off and more importantly the code is working on sale items. Can only use it once per account though.

Original Poster

Gaia

Best way to find deals is to click on search and type Vertbaudet … Best way to find deals is to click on search and type Vertbaudet (remember the t!) or LaRedoute into the space. Not sure about LaRedoute but I think the best deal for Vertbaudet atm is http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75464&highlight=Vertbaudet. You get a gift, free postage and £10 off and more importantly the code is working on sale items. Can only use it once per account though.

thank gaia , the free baby set gift is ideal,im 5 months pregnant.

thank you so much ... xxx

hawick

thank gaia , the free baby set gift is ideal,im 5 months pregnant.thank … thank gaia , the free baby set gift is ideal,im 5 months pregnant.thank you so much ... xxx

Good luck with the pregnancy! :-D

My best tip is buy a year in advance in the sale!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card55
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions