La senza ~ 20% off voucher.

6 replies
Found 20th Nov 2010
Anyone want / interested?
for instore use.
Valid until 30 Nov 2010 and valid on full price merchandise only.

1. Misc
  2. La Senza
6 Comments

me please, Thanks!

lilraul

me please, Thanks!

Ooooh beaten

May I ask where you got this voucher from OP? Wanna know if I can get hold of one myself
Edited by: "Mrs.Z" 20th Nov 2010

Mrs.Z

Ooooh beaten :(May I ask where you got this voucher from OP? Wanna know … Ooooh beaten :(May I ask where you got this voucher from OP? Wanna know if I can get hold of one myself

Hi sorry you could have the voucher, I just asked my partner, she doesn't think she's going to have time now to go to La Senza by the end of November.

Original Poster

pm me your address mrs z, the voucher was on the back of their la senza brochure enclosed in my OK magazine !!.

lilraul

Aww thank you, I am going Lakeside next week so /i will deffo be using … Aww thank you, I am going Lakeside next week so /i will deffo be using using it :)Good of you to let us know you no longer need it :)Hi sorry you could have the voucher, I just asked my partner, she doesn't think she's going to have time now to go to La Senza by the end of November.

jcaho7

pm me your address mrs z, the voucher was on the back of their la senza … pm me your address mrs z, the voucher was on the back of their la senza brochure enclosed in my OK magazine !!.

Thanks, will do - PM me your paypal emaill address if you would like me to cover postage costs
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.323
    2. Mobile phone advice710
    3. Christmas presents715
    4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?24

See more discussions