Label Maker for Royal Mail

Found 26th Feb
Hi, was wondering if there are any reasonably priced Label makers that anyone knows of that will print Royal Mails 4x6 Labels for postage? Cheapest I can see so far is £150.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I’ve seen Currys sell these for fraction of that price. But it all depends on what specs your looking at.
Is this any good for you can't u just print off on a normal printer u can get the sticker labels from stores like poundland for cheap maybe play around until u can find the correct settings that's only issue
MynameisM4 h, 26 m ago

https://officemachines.net/c/Dymo-Labelwriter-450-Bundle.html?_source=googleshopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwaDuyPjD2QIVk5EbCh0MSw2bEAQYASABEgJA__D_BwE#spec

I have also been looking for one of these. I don't think this one is big enough to print the royal mail labels. It has to be the XL type. Which are around £150 upwards. I have thought about just printing them on stickers but I am not very good with computers to be able to set it up.
spamalia26 m ago

I have also been looking for one of these. I don't think this one is big …I have also been looking for one of these. I don't think this one is big enough to print the royal mail labels. It has to be the XL type. Which are around £150 upwards. I have thought about just printing them on stickers but I am not very good with computers to be able to set it up.

Try this guide.

a4labels.com/how…els

If you go to print settings I'm sure there will be a option for labels try that and see if you can get it to work.
Thank you will try that. 😃
Original Poster
I have one similar to the one posted, it's just not wide enough needs to be 4 inches wide, I'm just struggling to find one at a reasonable price, but I do ebay a lot so would find it helpful really.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions