Groups

labeljunkies.com - Legit?

Just a quick question, anyone know if labeljunkies.com/ is legit? I placed an order with them and after getting the confirmation email I never received any other notifications of shipment. They also do not respond to emails, and I haven't received my items. (It has been 2+ weeks.)

Anyone have any experience with them?

My apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

Cheers.

19 Comments

Welcome to HUKD klich.

I've never heard of them. Personally, i would never deal with companies that only provide an email addy as contact info, without a phone number etc...

Here's some onfo about the site:

domain: LABELJUNKIES.COMdomain-owner: Amjad Bashirowner-c: … domain: LABELJUNKIES.COMdomain-owner: Amjad Bashirowner-c: AI-1112admin-c: AI-1112tech-c: AI-0002bill-c: AI-0002nserver: ns33.1and1.co.uk 195.20.224.152nserver: ns34.1and1.co.uk 212.227.123.27created: 2004-03-15 13:20:05expires: 2008-03-15 13:20:05changed: 2004-03-15 13:20:05contact-handle: AI-1112contact: Amjad Bashiraddress: 55 Hamilton Streetaddress: Cantonaddress: Cardiffaddress: South Glamorganaddress: CF11 9BQaddress: UKphone: 07971668993fax: email: [email protected]: AI-0002contact: Hostmasterorganisation: Telivo Ltdaddress: 10-16 Tiller Rd,address: Docklands,address: London.address: Londonaddress: E14 8PXaddress: UKphone: +44.8700116204fax: +44.8700116205email: [email protected]

Original Poster

emmajk42

Welcome to HUKD klich. I've never heard of them. Personally, i would … Welcome to HUKD klich. I've never heard of them. Personally, i would never deal with companies that only provide an email addy as contact info, without a phone number etc...Here's some onfo about the site:

Thanks.

I actually found this site by searching for them, they were mentioned once a long time ago, but nothing about actually ordering from them.

I was skeptical of dealing with them really, but they had an item I could not find anywhere else so I took a risk I suppose.

Also thanks for the additional info.

klich

Guess it makes sense I get no response, looks like they're in jail, … Guess it makes sense I get no response, looks like they're in jail, ha.]http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0200wales/tm_objectid=17330537&method=full&siteid=50082&headline=jail-for-gang-who-sold-fake-prada-clothes-name_page.html

Is that not just a same name co-incidence though... ?

Ouch sorry to hear that klich.

Name and location and type of business emma? Would be a big coincidence no?

Admin

Name and location and type of business emma? Would be a big coincidence … Name and location and type of business emma? Would be a big coincidence no?

HHhmmm lol yeas, I thought it was just that one dude's name...http://bestsmileys.com/clueless/2.gif

Welcome to HUKD klich
    How did you pay? If by a Credit Card have you contacted them?

i have bought from them via their labeljunkies site and by their ebay (se7en-styles) shop, and received both items promptly.

..... but from the looks of that news article... they would be fakes mug51 ...

emmajk42

..... but from the looks of that news article... they would be fakes … ..... but from the looks of that news article... they would be fakes mug51 ...

And it's from July last year.:?

Original Poster

emmajk42

HHhmmm lol yeas, I thought it was just that one dude's name...

Exactly. :shock:

dinosteveus

Welcome to HUKD klich :)How did you pay? If by a Credit Card have you … Welcome to HUKD klich :)How did you pay? If by a Credit Card have you contacted them?

Thanks.

Ah ah, yeah, but now I think I'll be having the transaction reversed and the credit card number changed, if possible.

Original Poster

dinosteveus

And it's from July last year.:?

Hm. :?

oh lol, i typed my message before the 4th post came thru, didnt realise....oh well, anyways are they the only brands that were fake? hope so as mine arent in that list

Original Poster

mug51

oh lol, i typed my message before the 4th post came thru, didnt … oh lol, i typed my message before the 4th post came thru, didnt realise....oh well, anyways are they the only brands that were fake? hope so as mine arent in that list

No clue lol. I ordered a cap through them, no clue if I'll even get it now, fake or not. Not sure what type of action to take since I can't get in contact with them.

Are you sure that se7en-styles is the same group? se7en-styles looks legit.

"labelmember" looks like the old labeljunkies ebay shop.

Edit: Sorry about the link.

yeah i ordered through se7en-stylyes just 2 weeks ago and my paypal receipt read "This email confirms that you, *mug*, have paid info(at)labeljunkies.com 33.49 GBP using PayPal."

lol i ordered caps from there too both by projekts nyc.

you reckon they are stupid enough to sell fake stuff after getting caught a year ago?

Original Poster

mug51

yeah i ordered through se7en-stylyes just 2 weeks ago and my paypal … yeah i ordered through se7en-stylyes just 2 weeks ago and my paypal receipt read "This email confirms that you, *mug*, have paid info(at)labeljunkies.com 33.49 GBP using PayPal."lol i ordered caps from there too both by projekts nyc.you reckon they are stupid enough to sell fake stuff after getting caught a year ago?

lol. Well hopefully not, though it might be ran by someone else right now considering that if they were put in jail last july for 8 months they would still be in jail!

But I placed my order on labeljunkies.com back on Jan 15th and haven't heard/received a thing, so it's a bit nerve-racking.

possiby, thats pretty unfortunate, theyre the only ones i kno that sell a range of projekts ones the projekts site only has a few in, i buy my new era ones from the new era site.

Original Poster

mug51

possiby, thats pretty unfortunate, theyre the only ones i kno that sell a … possiby, thats pretty unfortunate, theyre the only ones i kno that sell a range of projekts ones the projekts site only has a few in, i buy my new era ones from the new era site.

Yeah, I ordered a cap from them that i couldn't get from anywhere else, so I have my fingers crossed it will still arrive or something.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2458
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?24104
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 8912
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2849

See more discussions