Groups

Labels

I'm doing a raffle tomorrow for a Christmas charity market thing, i need to make labels for my group. Does anyone know the fastest way to make them so i can print tonight. Thanks

9 Comments

Banned

sorta labels?

Original Poster

hncb0809;7075017

sorta labels?

not labels as such tbh, we're gonna have 3 'label' one saying winner, other saying try again and another saying better luck next time but i want to have like smiley on it as well and have like a christmassy border around the paper.... thing is my friend has done one but its on publisher but she doesnt have a colour printer and shes sent to me to print but i cant open the document as i dont have microsoft publisher, i've just tried installing a free trial but i cant find the program and im trying again its taking ages to download :-(

microsoft word - templates - choose the one you want - put in your details

or just do your own from scratch:thumbsup:

Original Poster

holly100;7075064

microsoft word - templates - choose the one you want - put in your … microsoft word - templates - choose the one you want - put in your detailsor just do your own from scratch:thumbsup:

ok will try now thanxx holly

EDIT: cant find where template is

ilovelilac;7075086

ok will try now thanxx holly :)EDIT: cant find where template is

you on xp or vista

im on xp - click on works - you have home - templates - projects - so on

click on templates and it gives you all options -

theres a certificate there as well you could use- you just type in what you want it to say:thumbsup:

Original Poster

holly100;7075124

you on xp or vista im on xp - click on works - you have home - templates … you on xp or vista im on xp - click on works - you have home - templates - projects - so onclick on templates and it gives you all options - theres a certificate there as well you could use- you just type in what you want it to say:thumbsup:

im on vista :-(
    im naturally crappy with technology
    its 89% downloaded now the Microsoft publisher trial so hopefully that works :roll:

ilovelilac;7075142

im on vista :-( im naturally crappy with technology :(its 89% downloaded … im on vista :-( im naturally crappy with technology :(its 89% downloaded now the Microsoft publisher trial so hopefully that works :roll:

you'll do it hon

never used publisher so wouldnt know - kids would know only there in bed:-D

they are easy to do - i make a lot of certificates to give out (kids)

laminate them if you can - look a lot better:thumbsup:

tell your friend to print screen the publisher document and send it as an image???

if it gets pixilated then make multiple print screens and attach them together on word so you end up with whatever size paper you need.

Original Poster

hey thanks guys i've sucessfully managed to upload the publisher and i can print now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Galaxy Note 8 grey import11
      2. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues11
      3. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)22
      4. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?11

See more discussions