Groups

Labour Defeated By... The Tories, Lib Dems, Green Party & The BNP!

So who can't wait for 4 years of the Conservatives?

John Howell:
    Conservative 19,796
    Stephen Kearney:
    Lib Dems 9,680
    Mark Stevenson:
    Green 1,321
    Timothy Rait:
    BNP 1,243
    Richard McKenzie:
    Labour 1,066
    Chris Adams:
    UKIP 843

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

10 Comments

like our vote really matters, were all just be shafted anyway

black gerbil1;2405262

we will be with an attitude like that;-)

I'm holding a placard : Keep politics AND religion out of HUKD

black gerbil1;2405262

Maybe so but if you dont exercise your right to vote , you shouldnt exercise ya right to freedom of speech.
    AKA dont whine you dont like something if you didnt at least try to change it

I think it's hilarious that the BNP is more popular than Labour :lol:

Shengis;2405391

2 butts of the same cheek .. oh sorry thats tory ...

DIVA1977;2405382

Maybe so but if you dont exercise your right to vote , you shouldnt … Maybe so but if you dont exercise your right to vote , you shouldnt exercise ya right to freedom of speech.AKA dont whine you dont like something if you didnt at least try to change it

Absolutely spot on, instead of moaning use your vote to try and change the country, labours time is over tories have some good ideas especially on long term dole scroungers yeeha!!!

Original Poster

Shengis;2405391

Yeah :giggle: I'm glad I voted SNP

DIVA1977;2405382

Maybe so but if you dont exercise your right to vote , you shouldnt … Maybe so but if you dont exercise your right to vote , you shouldnt exercise ya right to freedom of speech.AKA dont whine you dont like something if you didnt at least try to change it

kungfu;2405622

Absolutely spot on, instead of moaning use your vote to try and change … Absolutely spot on, instead of moaning use your vote to try and change the country, labours time is over tories have some good ideas especially on long term dole scroungers yeeha!!!

If you vote you get shafted, if you don't vote you get shafted. No win situation.

Anyway we don't live in a democracy, how can you have a REAL democracy in a monarchistic state??? You have permission to vote, that's it and that right could theoretically be withdrawn at any time.

kungfu;2405622

Absolutely spot on, instead of moaning use your vote to try and change … Absolutely spot on, instead of moaning use your vote to try and change the country, labours time is over tories have some good ideas especially on long term dole scroungers yeeha!!!

DIVA1977;2405382

I do vote every time, but it dont really matter at the end of the day who I vote for, either way im going to get shafted. All that changes is the name.:)
    Shengis;2405668

If you vote you get shafted, if you don't vote you get shafted. No win … If you vote you get shafted, if you don't vote you get shafted. No win situation.Anyway we don't live in a democracy, how can you have a REAL democracy in a monarchistic state??? You have permission to vote, that's it and that right could theoretically be withdrawn at any time.

I agree 100%.

All the government care about is making money, and screwing us over. I LOL'd when they removed the knighthood or whatever it was from Mugabe, why dont they do the same thing they did when Saddam was running a dictatorship. Oh right there no oil under Zimbabwe
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2663
      3. word survey912
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions