Groups

Labour has completely lost it.

just on the news, just lost crewe.

the end of new labour

19 Comments

didnt they loose crewe yesterday?

they lost crewe about 2.30 am
    nowe to get rid of the lot of them

I've voted Labour as long as i've been able to vote but not now Gordon Brown's in, i dislike eveything about him, especially that stupid face he pulls in between every sentence he says

Up the CPB!

steevieboy4u;2162365

I've voted Labour as long as i've been able to vote but not now Gordon … I've voted Labour as long as i've been able to vote but not now Gordon Brown's in, i dislike eveything about him, especially that stupid face he pulls in between every sentence he says

yeah, the one where he drops his bottom jaw... pillock!

End of new labour...beginning of Nu-tories....i think its called biting of your nose to spite your face.

As said, Bring on The HUKD Political Party!!!

we could compensate the 10p tax with £2.50 amazon vouchers...

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/52687535.jpg%3Fv%3D1%26c%3DViewImages%26k%3D2%26d%3D17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6F4A5AC0A3C6123D1474FC6B9CADF7309

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/ate0066l.jpg

steevieboy4u;2162365

I've voted Labour as long as i've been able to vote but not now Gordon … I've voted Labour as long as i've been able to vote but not now Gordon Brown's in, i dislike eveything about him, especially that stupid face he pulls in between every sentence he says

think;2162380

yeah, the one where he drops his bottom jaw... pillock!

Do you guys vote based on most attractive face or something? :?

Banned

David Cameron all the way! WOOP WOOP

If Admin is Gordon Brown, who are the mods (i.e. which ministers)?

Julliet Bravo = ann widdicombe :lol:

The F/FT mod (forget his name) = The quiet man, Alastair Darling

Hip Hip Horray!

steevieboy4u;2162365

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

I've mentioned this to people before and no-one has a clue what I'm on about!!!!! SO ANNOYING!!! AND YES, I KNOW I'M SHOUTING!!!

I wonder if Cameron gets it, we will get our 10p tax bracket back, and all the other things he is moaning about, will he reverse everything Brown has done, i think not ....... all a bloody waste of space imo!

See, this 10p thing only affects certain people. If Cameron brings it back, I won't vote Conservative.

Scrapping it was a good idea in principle. Makes tax easier and clearer to work out. It also gives me more money in my back pocket. Labour just needed to go about it in a better and more open way, and should have given people who really lost out because of it return in other ways right from the start.

highguyuk;2163586

See, this 10p thing only affects certain people. If Cameron brings it … See, this 10p thing only affects certain people. If Cameron brings it back, I won't vote Conservative.Scrapping it was a good idea in principle. Makes tax easier and clearer to work out. It also gives me more money in my back pocket. Labour just needed to go about it in a better and more open way, and should have given people who really lost out because of it return in other ways right from the start.

U a big earner then? :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1117
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions