Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their mouths for diversity

Found 22nd Aug 2017
reddit.com/r/u…dy/

Not sure what to make of this as I don't use Twitter, interesting and NOTHING would surprise me from our "Political leaders"
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Destard7 m ago

Public service announcement.Others may be unaware.

Unaware of what?
You feel a need to comment, you feel a need to mention you have a list of people you have on ignore, you think more than half of Americans are neo Nazis, you think all the people who voted for brexit are racist, if anyone mentions a crime involving a Muslim they're racist.
Are you warning them about yourself, I think your just baiting other users at every opportunity.
shadey1215 m ago

And you feel a need to comment?

Ha I made him look silly in another thread and the snowflake couldn't cope. He melted away.
Destard9 m ago

TIL that despite putting people on ignore, threads created by them are …TIL that despite putting people on ignore, threads created by them are unfortunately still visible.

Isn't she the one that was sacked for being anti-Semitic some time ago? Let's see how uncle Corby responds.
43 Comments
Isn't she the one that was sacked for being anti-Semitic some time ago? Let's see how uncle Corby responds.
TIL that despite putting people on ignore, threads created by them are unfortunately still visible.
Destard9 m ago

TIL that despite putting people on ignore, threads created by them are …TIL that despite putting people on ignore, threads created by them are unfortunately still visible.

Destard21 m ago

Have you tried putting your head in a bucket of sand?
shadey1215 m ago

Ha I made him look silly in another thread and the snowflake couldn't cope. He melted away.
shadey1220 m ago

Public service announcement.
Others may be unaware.
Destard7 m ago

Public service announcement.Others may be unaware.

Unaware of what?
You feel a need to comment, you feel a need to mention you have a list of people you have on ignore, you think more than half of Americans are neo Nazis, you think all the people who voted for brexit are racist, if anyone mentions a crime involving a Muslim they're racist.
Are you warning them about yourself, I think your just baiting other users at every opportunity.
Facts are facts. I agreed with the MP that resigned the other day that this is a thing among Pakistani youths. Naz Shah, being born of Pakistani parents can't take facts.
Graham197934 m ago

Ha I made him look silly in another thread and the snowflake couldn't …Ha I made him look silly in another thread and the snowflake couldn't cope. He melted away.

Link? I'd love to see you making someone else look silly
https://www.hotukdeals.com/profile/Rom
Graham19794 m ago

I repeat, someone else...
The original post is from a parody account.

Satire... It's a thing.
Graham19795 m ago

Please stop! my tummy hurts from all the laughing
Erubadhron2 m ago

The original post is from a parody account.Satire... It's a thing.

Do you consider the content satire?
philphil612 m ago

Please stop! my tummy hurts from all the laughing

Me too now, I imagined you two trying to high five and slapping each other round the face
shadey123 m ago

Do you consider the content satire?

Not particularly, no.

I don't however think that Ms Shah was Retweeting the post as she agrees that victims of rape should keep their mouths shut, to promote diversity.
Erubadhron12 m ago

Not particularly, no.I don't however think that Ms Shah was Retweeting the …Not particularly, no.I don't however think that Ms Shah was Retweeting the post as she agrees that victims of rape should keep their mouths shut, to promote diversity.

I would like to agree but with her track record and the fact she thought the tweet was from labour loving Owen.....
shadey125 m ago

I would like to agree but with her track record and the fact she thought …I would like to agree but with her track record and the fact she thought the tweet was from labour loving Owen.....

I don't think she did, as she obviously follows Owen and would have noticed the lack of a blue tick...
Erubadhron7 m ago

I don't think she did, as she obviously follows Owen and would have …I don't think she did, as she obviously follows Owen and would have noticed the lack of a blue tick...

Speaks volumes for her ability to be a good MP, Corbyn will be putting her in the lord's before long.
shadey1220 m ago

Speaks volumes for her ability to be a good MP, Corbyn will be putting her …Speaks volumes for her ability to be a good MP, Corbyn will be putting her in the lord's before long.

That makes no sense, but have a great evening.
shadey1254 m ago

Speaks volumes for her ability to be a good MP, Corbyn will be putting her …Speaks volumes for her ability to be a good MP, Corbyn will be putting her in the lord's before long.

Don't worry she will lie and say she has diabetes and we need to pay nurses 8p an hour.

I don't know how twitter works, the account with the original post was a fake account HOWEVER they seem to point to her retweet and like was genuine. As I say we, know the happy clappy labour party is constantly criticized for anti-semitism and pro Palestinian views.

I really hope that she didn't retweet or like the comment but I wouldn't be surprised if she did without reading it. She saw her left wing cry baby Owen what's his face and clicked "like"
Sarah Champion is forced to resign for speaking the truth, I wonder what happens to Naz.....

Parody Tweet or not doesn't look good on a Female Muslim MP with well known anti-Semitic tendencies but sadly her re-tweet doesn't surprise me at all. She's totally shown herself up here, its totally inexcusable agreeing that victims of Rochdale and Newcastle should have kept quiet for the sake of racial diversity. Perhaps she needs reminding that this is England not Pakistan, in most developed countries rape and child abuse are regarded as serious crimes.
Edited by: "freakstyler" 22nd Aug 2017
Does sharing a tweet mean agreeing with it though?
reddit20 m ago

Does sharing a tweet mean agreeing with it though?

When it tells r a p e victims to be quite to help community diversity THEN YES!
Graham19792 m ago

When it tells r a p e victims to be quite to help community diversity THEN …When it tells r a p e victims to be quite to help community diversity THEN YES!

I don't think you understand the question, Graham.
Graham197910 m ago

When it tells r a p e victims to be quite to help community diversity THEN …When it tells r a p e victims to be quite to help community diversity THEN YES!

Every day, the newspapers share with the public, all manner of suffering, death and attrocities that go on in this world.

Are they guilty of agreeing with what they are reporting just because they are sharing it with us?
Liking a tweet is pretty damning.

31758839-6tuAI.jpg
reddit22 m ago

Every day, the newspapers share with the public, all manner of suffering, …Every day, the newspapers share with the public, all manner of suffering, death and attrocities that go on in this world.Are they guilty of agreeing with what they are reporting just because they are sharing it with us?

No, reporting on something is not the same as liking something. Are you suggesting that the papers agree with ISIS because they report on them? Really?
Graham19792 m ago

No, reporting on something is not the same as liking something. Are you …No, reporting on something is not the same as liking something. Are you suggesting that the papers agree with ISIS because they report on them? Really?

I didn't say anything about liking.

I asked if sharing was the same as agreeing.

Of course I am not suggesting that the papers agree with ISIS.

I was simply using your own logic to show how wrong it was.

Read what I actually wrote, rather than see something that just is not there.
OllieSt2 h, 19 m ago

Liking a tweet is pretty damning.[Image]

I kind of read the tweet as sarcastic or an awful attempt at humour. That kind of thing is lost in text sometimes, but then perhaps I just can't deal with the thought of someone being that evil? I am not sure.

Either way it's in very poor taste.
As expected.

She is vile.

I await her to soon let us all know it was a mistake while giving us a ridiculous excuse.

Edited by: "J4GG4" 23rd Aug 2017
Rom4 h, 51 m ago

Me too now, I imagined you two trying to high five and slapping each other …Me too now, I imagined you two trying to high five and slapping each other round the face

I think Corbyn could quite possibly be the only person to be able to do that.
Diversity seems to be letting pervs and pedos be an accepted part of our society.

A large amount of support for this comes from the Asian community in Britian.

They just need to acknowledge the problems their communities harbour and get on with it like everyone else does.

There is no need to defend the worst in the world.
Edited by: "groenleader" 23rd Aug 2017
Erubadhron9 h, 49 m ago

I don't think you understand the question, Graham.

The question was clear and simple, we all understood it.
reddit9 h, 41 m ago

Every day, the newspapers share with the public, all manner of suffering, …Every day, the newspapers share with the public, all manner of suffering, death and attrocities that go on in this world.Are they guilty of agreeing with what they are reporting just because they are sharing it with us?

Is she different from a newspaper...hmmm yes.
Seems like an opportunity for someone to sell some PR and Social media consultancy and training to politicians.
davewave5 h, 4 m ago

The question was clear and simple, we all understood it.

Graham obviously didn't, because he answered it incorrectly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions