Posted 11th Dec 2022
🎤 PRE-ORDER HERE: ladbaby.lnk.to/FoodAidID!1

Let's try and raise as much money as possible for charity and help as many people as we can this Christmas! Song released on Friday 16th December. Let’s help reduce food poverty 💚 Thank you 🙏
Community Updates
Misc
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Call me cynical but I miss Christmas number one being more about the most popular song and less about who has the best marketing campaign
    So before X Factor arrived?
  2. Avatar
    No.
  3. Avatar
    I’d rather help my Nan take a dump
  4. Avatar
    Will any proceeds go to his divorce for cheating on his missus ?
    How could you say something so horrible? They are raising millions for food charities, and making people aware of what is actually going on. They once were living on bread line, just like many of us today
  5. Avatar
    Jesus Christ no.
  6. Avatar
    Well, it's been a fair few years since I liked music enough to pay for it (rather than just listen to it on Youtube or Spotify), and I already give to charity, so while I wish them all the best I won't be pre-ordering.
  7. Avatar
    Dreadful
    What's dreadful about highlighting poverty in the UK and trying to do something positive to help.
  8. Avatar
    that it's nearly 40 years since bandaid and now we are having to do this for the UK

Hope it reaches No1 I think these guys do great work for the food bank charities.
  9. Avatar
    This is boring now.
    Just donate if you want to, not sure why we have to get this nonsense to number 1.
  10. Avatar
    Here we go again. Pre order done!
  11. Avatar
    Pre ordered mine
Top Merchants