Expired

Ladbrokes - anyone know where both teams to score, and choose winner has gone?

Found 4th Jan 2014
I bet last week on a coupon (cant remember name) where you bet on both teams to score, and who will win in that game.
Anyone know where it has gone? Cant find it anywhere. Can only find 'Goal Rush' which is just both teams to score?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Sure you weren't in Willy Hills? They do the btts and the team to win coupon. Just went and stuck one on myself actually

Original Poster

DeusVentus

Sure you weren't in Willy Hills? They do the btts and the team to win … Sure you weren't in Willy Hills? They do the btts and the team to win coupon. Just went and stuck one on myself actually

It was 100% Ladbrokes. I normally only use Skybet, but put £20 in my Ladbrokes account after signing up because Skybet don't offer that coupon. And now looks like Ladbrokes don't either!

You get a Great price for that type of bet, hills do it as mentioned, ladies did not do this originally but might have changed now. If you can cash out hills is your man.

Its a mugs game.

Original Poster

ibblackberry1

You get a Great price for that type of bet, hills do it as mentioned, … You get a Great price for that type of bet, hills do it as mentioned, ladies did not do this originally but might have changed now. If you can cash out hills is your man.

Thanks mate Might transfer my cash to Hills

Original Poster

craigstephens

Its a mugs game.

Only if you don't know what you're doing... I'm in positive £1840 in my Skybet account (taking into account all the wins and losses), and now +£16 in my ladbrokes account from the last week. Only a mugs game if you lose

Jbdesignme

Only if you don't know what you're doing... I'm in positive £1840 in my … Only if you don't know what you're doing... I'm in positive £1840 in my Skybet account (taking into account all the wins and losses), and now +£16 in my ladbrokes account from the last week. Only a mugs game if you lose

Its only a matter of time.

Jbdesignme

Only if you don't know what you're doing... I'm in positive £1840 in my … Only if you don't know what you're doing... I'm in positive £1840 in my Skybet account (taking into account all the wins and losses), and now +£16 in my ladbrokes account from the last week. Only a mugs game if you lose

How MUCH have you had to bet?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions