Found 7th Jun 2010
Just checking I have this right. Quidco offer £20 cashback when you place a £20 bet. So essentially you're getting a free £20 bet? I've heard of free bets but never really looked in to them. Do I have it right?

1. Misc
  2. Cashback
3 Comments

I think it's betfair that do a money back deal. It's a £25 bet on sport and if you don't win, you get the money credited back to your account.

promo.betfair.com/spo…=10

It says it has to be a sports bet - but I did it on the general election and still got refunded when I lost.

Hope this helps.

Original Poster

nickw90;8777051

I think it's betfair that do a money back deal. It's a £25 bet on sport … I think it's betfair that do a money back deal. It's a £25 bet on sport and if you don't win, you get the money credited back to your account. https://promo.betfair.com/sports/uk/betting/seo/?promotionCode=BET234&rfr=3013&sid=10It says it has to be a sports bet - but I did it on the general election and still got refunded when I lost.Hope this helps.

Cheers, I'll have a proper look tomorrow. So would I need to go through a cashback site for that or is it a just a promotion on their website?

Oh, and when you say refunded, do you mean it got put as like credit on your account, or back into your actual bank account?

PaulNT;8777069

Cheers, I'll have a proper look tomorrow. So would I need to go through a … Cheers, I'll have a proper look tomorrow. So would I need to go through a cashback site for that or is it a just a promotion on their website?Oh, and when you say refunded, do you mean it got put as like credit on your account, or back into your actual bank account?

I didn't go through a cash back site, I just followed that link and entered the promo code.

It gets credited back to your account, and you can then transfer the funds back to your bank account.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.323
    2. Mobile phone advice710
    3. Christmas presents715
    4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?24

See more discussions