Expired

Ladders for clearing gutters

Banned 6 replies
Found 5th Sep 2008
WIth all the rain we have realised that the gutters are quite blocked and rather than pay someone to do it I'd get some ladders and do it myself!!

Anyone know the cheapest place to get these and more particularly whether B&Q etc have any 20% days or the like coming on soon?

1. Ask
  2. Ladder
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Ladder
6 Comments

:)we got ours from b&q think they were about £54 grab a granny day on a wed and get anuther 10% off ,or ask your window cleaner the normaly do it for around £10

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for that! What size did you need? Theres a 3.4m one for £70 on B&Q online?

Depending on how often you gonna use it, then buy , if only once in a blue moon then storing away you can hire these out from tool hire places

:)hubby thinks thats the ones here diy.com/diy…rue
he bought the 2.8 and had to return them as they were to short they have jumped in price since we got ours thats going back about 4 years now

Original Poster Banned

karen21101;2902373

:)hubby thinks thats the ones here … :)hubby thinks thats the ones here http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=9586656&fh_view_size=6&fh_start_index=12&fh_location=%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB&fh_search=laders&fh_eds=%C3%9F&fh_refview=search&ts=1220638524368&isSearch=truehe bought the 2.8 and had to return them as they were to short they have jumped in price since we got ours thats going back about 4 years now

Thanks for that rep added and i'll check out HSS too!

make sure you have the right type of ladder
cos i was given the wrong type of ladder when installing a fire alarm, i fell and was unable to work, i didnt think i was able to claim but claim direct helped me and i got 100%of the money and legal fees paid for me because the cost was recovered from the other side
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769294
    3. Any PS4 News Here29313888
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684

See more discussions