Groups
    EXPIRED

ladies....

...this is an embarassing one....i cut myself whilst shaving my underarms and it sooooooooo hurts...... any quick fixes??

30 Comments

Brandy???

Growing it and plaiting it???

Original Poster

i stuck some savlon on it...not fun

Heat up a big knife like Rambo did and cauterise the wound!!!

unfortunately not! just lather moisturiser on

Original Poster

Syzable;4755263

Growing it and plaiting it???

pics in next post...

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]eeew could u imagine![/COLOR][/SIZE]

awww hon..

I dont know if it works but my dad used to stick a bit of tissue on the cut if he caught himself whilst shaving?

Basically, I'd just make sure the cut is clean by washing it if you havent already and put a little savlon or germolene on it to make sure it stays antiseptic, these often have a local anaesthetic in them xx

Banned

stop nicking your hubbys razor..they're too sharp for us lady folk!

If i cut myself shaving i just take it like a man. :-D

And whine to my wife about it for one hour. :lol:

MB, this thread is the pits ...........

Original Poster

mbgringo;4755275

Heat up a big knife like Rambo did and cauterise the wound!!!

haha...... think ill give it a miss

hunter82;4755277

unfortunately not! just lather moisturiser on

did it earlier on today and its still so sore.... cant lift my right arm wothout pain....when i was driving was ahving to thank people with left hand..which is weird! haaha...going out to restarunt with some girls tonight and i dont wanna be stresing over my arm!!:x

magicbeans;4755302

haha...... think ill give it a missdid it earlier on today and its still … haha...... think ill give it a missdid it earlier on today and its still so sore.... cant lift my right arm wothout pain....when i was driving was ahving to thank people with left hand..which is weird! haaha...going out to restarunt with some girls tonight and i dont wanna be stresing over my arm!!:x

Aw bless you Ive done it a couple of times and the pain doesnt really last. Get some vodka down you that should take the edge off ;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4755289

awww hon..I dont know if it works but my dad used to stick a bit of … awww hon..I dont know if it works but my dad used to stick a bit of tissue on the cut if he caught himself whilst shaving?Basically, I'd just make sure the cut is clean by washing it if you havent already and put a little savlon or germolene on it to make sure it stays antiseptic, these often have a local anaesthetic in them xx

done the savlon bit..... might just have some painkillers and feel sorry for myself...its not half as bad as when i went fot my first waxing session on underarms....wish id kept that up now.... sadly not so easy to arrange with kids!!

H_K;4755294

stop nicking your hubbys razor..they're too sharp for us lady folk!

haha...no wouldnt do that..nasty man stuble!!

Original Poster

Syzable;4755299

If i cut myself shaving i just take it like a man. :-DAnd whine to my … If i cut myself shaving i just take it like a man. :-DAnd whine to my wife about it for one hour. :lol:

that i can believe!! if i spot it first my bloke likes to act all macho about it!!!:roll:

smithyp1;4755300

MB, this thread is the pits ...........

o dear!! haha
    hunter82;4755324

Aw bless you Ive done it a couple of times and the pain doesnt really … Aw bless you Ive done it a couple of times and the pain doesnt really last. Get some vodka down you that should take the edge off ;-)

i dont drink...maybe a big bar of choc..any excuse hey! haha

a stypic pencil usually does the trick

Banned

flippin eck what blades you using woman

sassie;4755372

flymo .... ;-)

bit weird but it works, manuka honey and a plaster, I know it probably isn't something you have in the cupboard but it is great for all cuts, grazes and burns....also sore throats and lots of other things!!

Hope it feels better soon :thumbsup:

Some vaseline might help to give barrier protection against clothes. Next time shave using hair conditioner rather than shaving cream. Keeps everything softer and helps by moving the razor smoothly over the skin. I always use conditioner (just cheap stuff) when doing my legs as they feel so smooth afterwards.

Original Poster

sassie;4755372

this is the embarrasing bit....electrical....!!! so shouldnt have happened but for sme reason it went a bit mental as side of razor is sharp...i cant describe it...but its evil!

Original Poster

sme good points on here thanks...but no rep tp hand out at min sowi xx

Banned

smithyp1;4755389

flymo .... ;-)

LMFAO
    magicbeans;4755403

this is the embarrasing bit....electrical....!!! so shouldnt have … this is the embarrasing bit....electrical....!!! so shouldnt have happened but for sme reason it went a bit mental as side of razor is sharp...i cant describe it...but its evil!

aww hun, bin them and buy yourself something with a guard - lol

i think we need to get you some nair... lol

Oh god sounds real painful. Think vaseline would be your best bet,not as stingy as some other creams. And whatever you do DONT put on deoderant before you out tonight. ouch!!

Banned

OP , are you male or female, you don't specify

why would a man shave his pits

Sudocrem

Banned

goldmax;4755984

OP , are you male or female, you don't specifywhy would a man shave his … OP , are you male or female, you don't specifywhy would a man shave his pits

i think you answered your own question there :thumbsup:

Banned

goldmax;4755984

OP , are you male or female, you don't specifywhy would a man shave his … OP , are you male or female, you don't specifywhy would a man shave his pits

I get way too hairy arm pits, I have to trim ;-)

lumoruk;4756119

I get way too hairy arm pits, I have to trim ;-)

ya can't suck em if they're too short :?

Original Poster

bluetigermobiles;4755402

Some vaseline might help to give barrier protection against clothes. Next … Some vaseline might help to give barrier protection against clothes. Next time shave using hair conditioner rather than shaving cream. Keeps everything softer and helps by moving the razor smoothly over the skin. I always use conditioner (just cheap stuff) when doing my legs as they feel so smooth afterwards.

rosie2008;4755728

Oh god sounds real painful. Think vaseline would be your best bet,not as … Oh god sounds real painful. Think vaseline would be your best bet,not as stingy as some other creams. And whatever you do DONT put on deoderant before you out tonight. ouch!!

thanks guys vaseline worked a treat!! xxx

owlass;4756868

ya can't suck em if they're too short :?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911
      4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions