LADIES : best brand and place to buy decent bras

Found 19th Nov 2011
as above fed up with all these really naff uncomfortable bras really want to pay some goood money out on some good bras but dont want to waste money on some that are no differnt to cheap ones. sorry for the wierd post.
Community Updates
MiscBraWomen Fashion
19 Comments
Are you a man charlie?
Marks & Spencer
no lol x
peacocks
what about brands like contessa and so on are they worth the pennies?
PaylessT

Marks & Spencer

jellybaby22

I bought caprice ones cos the go up to my size ... Look nice and they … I bought caprice ones cos the go up to my size ... Look nice and they last too... Got mine from next but loads of places sell them

bluedhalia

http://www.debenhams.com/lingerie/bras

thanks will take a look
Tanya

peacocks

not liking peacocks at all, find there bras very uncomfortable and underwire bras full apart after a couple of washes. xx thanks though
defo M & S really good and keep there shape
I've had some pretty, comfortable ones from debenhams. They're not wired though but then I'm not the biggest so maybe if you're bigger you might need more support.
in for the perv....no pictures yet??
Bravissimo do beautiful bras & they are not just for 'big' ladies as most people seem to think X)
The best place is Rigby and Pellor, there are a couple of stores in London. Go and get measured and they will get the ones which suit you but it is expensive, expect to pay £100+ for a bra and knickers set.
Alternatively, try Figleaves online.
Or in the high street try La Senza, M&S and Debenhams.
Thanks everyone, seems deb and marks are the ones most recommend so might try them.
lumoruk

in for the perv....no pictures yet??

meh !!! I might as well unsubscribe !
wendy56

Bravissimo do beautiful bras & they are not just for 'big' ladies as most … Bravissimo do beautiful bras & they are not just for 'big' ladies as most people seem to think X)

sickly sweet

The best place is Rigby and Pellor, there are a couple of stores in … The best place is Rigby and Pellor, there are a couple of stores in London. Go and get measured and they will get the ones which suit you but it is expensive, expect to pay £100+ for a bra and knickers set.Alternatively, try Figleaves online.Or in the high street try La Senza, M&S and Debenhams.

will take a peek at some of these to. I'm happy to pay a good price for quality and comfort
richp

meh !!! I might as well unsubscribe !

sorry to disappoint gentleman. Lol
wendy56

Bravissimo do beautiful bras & they are not just for 'big' ladies as … Bravissimo do beautiful bras & they are not just for 'big' ladies as most people seem to think X)

sickly sweet

The best place is Rigby and Pellor, there are a couple of stores in … The best place is Rigby and Pellor, there are a couple of stores in London. Go and get measured and they will get the ones which suit you but it is expensive, expect to pay £100+ for a bra and knickers set.Alternatively, try Figleaves online.Or in the high street try La Senza, M&S and Debenhams.

In which case Rigby and Peller is definitely your best bet.
What you could do is go and get fitted and then buy the bras from Figleaves.com if you want to save a bit of money.
They are so well trained they literally just look at you (in your current bra), tell you what size bra you should be wearing, go straight to the styles and types which will fit best and flatter you most, it's brilliant and hard not to leave without spending a lot of money!! I was luckily taken there by a friend who spoilt me rotten as a birthday treat

http://www.rigbyandpeller.com/

I prefer the one in Conduit street, Mayfair, than the one in Knighsbridge.

I just had a look and: Rigby & Peller currently have seven boutique stores in some of the most prestigious shopping locations including Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Chelsea, Westfield, Bluewater, Cambridge and Brent Cross.
Mrs Benja always buys Contessa, I have no complaints
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions