Groups

Ladies flat comfy shoes

I work 12 hour shifts and currently wear my uggs at work however or just found a new job and need to wear a dress so uggs are out of the question. Can anyone recommend any nice, sensible looking flat shoes that are comfortable please?
    Thanks

9 Comments

clarkes , Marks and spencers , really anywhere that sells shoes should have a flat comfy option ? Even asdas / tescos have some good options

i found when woking flats were not comfy when worn all day...a small heel was best with a strap or something over to hold it on. If it was a court shoe i got pain under my foot in the arch.
    if you are used to uggs then you need v soft leather-have you got a brantano locally as they usually have something..they sell clarks too

I really like these; they look nice (I think), and I find them comfy as well. Lots of different designs to choose from

frenchsole.com/

Banned

Try HERE

i swap my uggs for birkenstocks every year! best shoe sever they do wide or normal fit and are great value for money my oldest pair are 5 years old and still have loads of life in them. tk max often have them for around £25

deek72

these are lovely

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu79/sancho_1983/NotSureifserious.jpg

sancho1983

incidentally Heath Ledger (?) as The Joker was one of my all time fave performances.

Have a look at this This
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions