Groups

Ladies items for sale

Just logged on , scanning all the news deals and all I can see is Bra's , Knickers and sussy belts for sale .Whats up ? are the ladies on hotukdeals deciding not to ware undergarments anymore ?

are those pantys for sale washed ones by any chance !

9 Comments

i saw a seller on there selling knickers - and it was one thread per pair of skants

really annoying

A lot of prostitutes frequent HUKD..so most stuff,underwear in particular is hardly worn

bossyboots;8601200

i saw a seller on there selling knickers - and it was one thread per pair … i saw a seller on there selling knickers - and it was one thread per pair of skantsreally annoying

One thread wont hold much together you'd be better going commando:-D

bossyboots;8601200

i saw a seller on there selling knickers - and it was one thread per pair … i saw a seller on there selling knickers - and it was one thread per pair of skantsreally annoying

+1 .....59 active items for sale from same seller and 13 of them are individual bras/knickers/suspenders - surely these can be grouped into one! my 3 threads (which have about 30 items) are getting bumped down constantly :x:x

Kerz67;8601337

+1 .....59 active items for sale from same seller and 13 of them are … +1 .....59 active items for sale from same seller and 13 of them are individual bras/knickers/suspenders - surely these can be grouped into one! my 3 threads (which have about 30 items) are getting bumped down constantly :x:x

there was a thread in feedback about this sort of thing - you should bring it to the Mods attention as think they send them a wee pm asking them to bunch things together. It really is ridiculous at times on there

yuck!! who would buy pants off here? wierd.....

bossyboots;8601347

there was a thread in feedback about this sort of thing - you should … there was a thread in feedback about this sort of thing - you should bring it to the Mods attention as think they send them a wee pm asking them to bunch things together. It really is ridiculous at times on there

i have put a post on feedback so lets see what happens :thumbsup: thats 177 free bumps....shocking!

missp27;8601392

lol, nothing surprises me on here anymore!!

missp27;8601392

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't buy second hand clothing, and definitely wouldn't buy used / untagged under garments :? I always go to a shop :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Well, with all this equality thing we hear about nowadays ,what about blokes selling there underware on here !

I've just looked in my draws and found some pairs of g-strings , boxers and even some long johns for the winter months . Theres a few unwashed items in the basket . I can add some add some skids marks if required .............! offers ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions