Ladies Its Time To Feel Your Boobies!

As some of you may know I had a scare last year when I found a lump in my breast, all was well but a close friend of mine was not so lucky.

Just wanted to put up a thread to remind you ladies to have a good feel and get to know your boobs. Ask your partner to rummage if you like!
Men can also be at risk so guys have a good feel too :-) and dont forget your testicles!

This is a serious yet lighthearted thread so all comments are welcome!

38 Comments

Original Poster

Don't forget gals - checking your OHs testicles on a daily basis will not get any complaints from us either!

In with the 1st offer of "if any ladies need a hand" ;-)

Don't forget not all lumps can be felt, look for skin changes, puckering etc.

Rep for you bitsey 4 reminding peeps bout this as it IS very important n can be very serious.

Original Poster

Xb0xGuru;5480716

Don't forget gals - checking your OHs testicles on a daily basis will not … Don't forget gals - checking your OHs testicles on a daily basis will not get any complaints from us either!

damned good idea......i do that regularly :-D

magough;5480717

In with the 1st offer of "if any ladies need a hand" ;-)

all help greatly appreciated ;-)

Admin

Good call bitsey : )

put kettle on bits, im coming round, you can do mine :-D:-D

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5480736

was last night not enough for you woman?!!!

bitseylango;5480744

was last night not enough for you woman?!!!

:oops::oops: greedy me :?

i give the boobs a proper check every night when i have a bath and a even better rumage once a week other half is this same we have both found lumps mine was nothing just gristle or summit lol had a ultrasound, other half is waitig for his results now touch wood all is fine

also men check your bottoms

Very important yet often forgotten to do.
Im sat here checking mine as ive not done it in a long time! thanks for the reminder
x

Good call bits...might need to get mine checked...even though I'd prefer someone else checking for me. :giggle:

good call bits.... thanks for reminder... not checked in a while.... done now :thumbsup: xx

ilovepink;5480767

Bottoms?

ilovepink;5480767

i give the boobs a proper check every night when i have a bath and a even … i give the boobs a proper check every night when i have a bath and a even better rumage once a week other half is this same we have both found lumps mine was nothing just gristle or summit lol had a ultrasound, other half is waitig for his results now touch wood all is fine. also men check your bottoms

Check bottoms..........how and why ?:thinking:

Banned

I can be the official HUKD Ladies norks tester.. but there are some rules

1. you must be a girl:?
2. you cant be a minger( so pictures will be required ) :x
3. you must be lush :-D
:w00t:

dog_cop;5480978

I can be the official HUKD Ladies norks tester.. but there are some … I can be the official HUKD Ladies norks tester.. but there are some rules 1. you must be a girl:?2. you cant be a minger( so pictures will be required ) :x3. you must be lush :-D:w00t:

[IMG]facebook.com/pro…php?uid=AAAAAQAQIi-dKhtM6Yu1cEY6_fmhbAAAAArOdY3GP-goyV8hw2uDwR3-[/IMG]

and smears please please go for your smears regulary

Banned

michelleleemoo;5480736

:x...

ilovepink;5480767

What if someone lets off a dirty stink bomb while the girl is checking the guys bottom? :whistling:

I saw a clip of that on my friends phone years ago and I don't think I'll ever forget it....I was laughing at random times at college just remembering the girls reaction as she leaned in to kiss his ass. :giggle:

cherishu2;5480998

My two sisters and I all had weird smear test results come up at the same time. My eldest sis had to have a cone biopsy, the next had to have some form of lazer surgery and I went for my next smear.. to be told the cells had returned to normal by themselves. Had 6 monthly checks following that though. I wonder if these things run in families...

Banned

I'd like to help too. Post some pics so I can give you the all clear. :w00t::thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;5480736

put kettle on bits :-D:-D

OUCH!!!!!

Banned

guv;5481043

I'd like to help too. Post some pics so I can give you the all clear. … I'd like to help too. Post some pics so I can give you the all clear. :w00t::thumbsup:

errr join the queue :thumbsup:

oh dear i thought the prostate was in the bottom just had a look and no its not whoopsies

ilovepink;5481162

oh dear i thought the prostate was in the bottom just had a look and no … oh dear i thought the prostate was in the bottom just had a look and no its not whoopsies

:lol:

moob;5481198

:lol:

thing is i have been going on at the OH to check his bottom for lumps lol but he kept refusing, good job :lol:

how thick am i :oops:

ilovepink;5481162

oh dear i thought the prostate was in the bottom just had a look and no … oh dear i thought the prostate was in the bottom just had a look and no its not whoopsies

You're not too far out - the prostate is at the base of the ***** but if you need to get it examined its usually via the bottom. Luckily I've never had it done but as most men have prostate problems when they get older its only a matter of time :cry:

edit - incredible how you can't say p-e-n-i-s without it being caught by the swear filter.

gari189;5481352

You're not too far out - the prostate is at the base of the ***** but if … You're not too far out - the prostate is at the base of the ***** but if you need to get it examined its usually via the bottom. Luckily I've never had it done but as most men have prostate problems when they get older its only a matter of time :cry:edit - incredible how you can't say p-e-n-i-s without it being caught by the swear filter.

oh thanks dont feel that dumb now , knew i had heard it being in the bum from somewhere, and i hadnt made it up myself:thumbsup:

If any of you ladies need expert help in an examination, I have just invested in one of these.... pm me for an appointment. :thumbsup:

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6558/pointdownm.gif

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8582/scamx.jpg

Original Poster

glad to see some of you have been and checked all your bits, just a little bump for the evening crew

Always check,had a few trips to breast clinic myself when younger,reckon Pill caused bother. Always clinic run by males!

Banned

A couple of months ago i found a tiny pea sized lump in my armpit, it was really sore and went to gp who said they thought it was from shaving (something with internal hair molecule) andway said it should pass ina couple of day, and it did, last night found three under armpit all again pea sized and really sire, feel a bit of a drop going to gp again as im sure its the same

Original Poster

sassie;5483592

A couple of months ago i found a tiny pea sized lump in my armpit, it was … A couple of months ago i found a tiny pea sized lump in my armpit, it was really sore and went to gp who said they thought it was from shaving (something with internal hair molecule) andway said it should pass ina couple of day, and it did, last night found three under armpit all again pea sized and really sire, feel a bit of a drop going to gp again as im sure its the same

just get yourself back there and get it checked hun xx

Thanks Bits, this is very apt for me at the moment as my sis in law found a lump about 6 weeks ago and unfortunately has turned out to be the worse case scenario........she started her 1st lot of Kemo this week! I really hope u ladies take note at just how very important this is:thumbsup:

cherishu2;5480998

This is also very important.......I kept putting mine off as hated it soo much and after about 6 years or so I was running out of excuses......I had to have it done and thank God I did! Luckily all clear now but becaue of my stupidity I have to have them every 6 months to a year for 10 years!!

gari189;5481352

You're not too far out - the prostate is at the base of the ***** but if … You're not too far out - the prostate is at the base of the ***** but if you need to get it examined its usually via the bottom. Luckily I've never had it done but as most men have prostate problems when they get older its only a matter of time :cry:edit - incredible how you can't say p-e-n-i-s without it being caught by the swear filter.

Yes, most men over 55 start having slight problems, getting up at night for a wee. (Benign prostatic hypertrophy). Also can get prostate cancer. Unfortunately, there is no simple test yet for prostate cancer, unlike smears (and that is not exaclty simple..!). The blood test for prostate (PSA) is not reliable enough but I think they are very close to a better test

Whilst on the subject of bottoms.....just remember, any bleeding must ALWAYS be checked out by GP or nurse. Never ASSUME it's just piles until it has been checked.

Here endeth the lecture :-D

great thread ,have given you some rep:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions