Groups

ladies ladies ladies... pelvic floor advice needed!

hello, now all you guys may want to finish reading here.....................
    after having two children, the second being particularly quick and big! my pelvic floor is shot! had a cold and cough this week and its not funny any more if you know what i mean... drip drip!!!
    so ive been to the docs and they just keep telling me to do my exercises but its too slow and i keep forgetting!!
    has anyone used one of the gizmos ive seen advertised? i know they are expensive and cant remember what they are called! or does anyone have any top tips!!!
    at 35 ( and planning one more sprog!) im too young to be dribbling!!
    any advice much appriciated!

14 Comments

Original Poster

thanks for that help there! didnt ur mum ever teach you if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all!!!!!!

hi yes after 2 huge babies myself i have the same problem especially on a bouncy castle in the summer lol,those things that you insert my sister swears they work even tho she says they do feel uncomfertable at first but you get used to as it contracts your muscle,she paid £100 and after 6 weeks she feels 90%better,she also told me its made her sex life alot better shall we say:oops:

awww you poor thing,my friend suffered awfully after her 11lb 4oz whopper! and she bought herself them "cone" things and swore by them

good luck with it x

Original Poster

oooh paulam, any idea which one she bought? im sure the other half would think its worth every penny!

joharni;3811036

thanks for that help there! didnt ur mum ever teach you if you have … thanks for that help there! didnt ur mum ever teach you if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all!!!!!!

Don't worry, he's what you call an Internet Troll.

t0mm;3811201

Don't worry, he's what you call an Internet Troll.

+1:thumbsup:

joharni;3811036

thanks for that help there! didnt ur mum ever teach you if you have … thanks for that help there! didnt ur mum ever teach you if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all!!!!!!

deleted, sorry:oops:

Original Poster

thanks for deleating!!

now ive seen these on fleabay

but dont know if they work??

joharni;3811192

oooh paulam, any idea which one she bought? im sure the other half would … oooh paulam, any idea which one she bought? im sure the other half would think its worth every penny!

will ring her now and ask:thumbsup:

oh dear, poor you but it is cureable.

There was a freebie dvd out a while ago and a website to help ladies with this condition.

Just googled and it was Core Wellness, click on the site and the tab for free dvd [URL="www.corewellness.co.uk"]www.corewellness.co.uk[/URL]
    supported bt tena [URL="www.tena.co.uk"]www.tena.co.uk[/URL]

Otherwise this was discussed on the channel 4 programme The Sex Education show (they do have a website but don't know what it is. You can chat on-line so they should be able to help.

Good luck x
    ps. do you do the hold your wee mid flow exercise to strengthen your muscles.... makes rumpy pumpy better too!

Femetone Pelvic Floor Stimulator ,good luck:santa:

Did u know men should be doing these exercises, they have just discovered it helps them too. Once you can locate the muscle you need you don't need any apparatus, just squeeze and hold. I had a few problems after a very long labour with my first but was able to put it all right with a few grimaces and lots of squeezing!!!! Hubby loves it, and you can practice during sex!!!!!

Original Poster

thanks so much, im going to order one and try it!!

Original Poster

it arrived today! fingers crossed!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay12
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32164
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions