Groups

Ladies - Opinions wanted

Girlfriends birthday is coming up and i've got a few gifts sorted already but wanted to get some jewellery although I'm rubbish at picking it!

Anways I spotted this

johnlewis.com/230…spx

So ladies would you like to receive this?

19 Comments

nice choice i would!

tis very pretty

Banned

i personally wouldn't want it, yes it is pretty but jewellery is a very personal choice, hopefully you know your gf likes

personally? no.....not for me. but as Sassie says its all about personal choice x

looks lovely but it is only plated so will depend of if your girlfriend can wear it, as some people can only wear sterling silver or gold, remember plated does come off eventually
    corinne

Very pretty...if you think she would like it then go for it.

I would like the look of it but when i find out it was rhodium plated i prob wouldnt wear it again x

battery operated toy, cant go wrong there, lol

I would suggest spending a few more pennies and getting her something from Tiffany's, you get extra brownie points there :thumbsup::thumbsup:

]http//uk…-t+

Banned

michelleleemoo;5429045

I would suggest spending a few more pennies and getting her something … I would suggest spending a few more pennies and getting her something from Tiffany's, you get extra brownie points there :thumbsup::thumbsup:]http://uk.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP02587&mcat=148204&cid=563629&search_params=s+2-p+2-c+563629-r+201432137-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

was going to suggest the same, but didnt want the op to think i was being rude about his choice in gifts :oops:

sassie;5429058

was going to suggest the same, but didnt want the op to think i was being … was going to suggest the same, but didnt want the op to think i was being rude about his choice in gifts :oops:

he know's there's nothing wrong with his suggestion just if we can nudge him in a better direction he'll get a bit more love :-D

I'd prefer silver to gold plated if money is the issue, bless you for seeking opinion, wish my other half would

Banned

I would love to receive it's very pretty. She's a lucky lady that you're putting so much thought into it.

Original Poster

thanks for the tips, I didnt really relise that because it was rhodium plated meant it wasnt good quality so Ive gone for something from Tifanys instead

roryk83;5429149

thanks for the tips, I didnt really relise that because it was rhodium … thanks for the tips, I didnt really relise that because it was rhodium plated meant it wasnt good quality so Ive gone for something from Tifanys instead

ooh good man :-D what you gone for? if you dont mind me being nosy.:w00t:
    oh and lucky girlyfriend :thumbsup:

tigerallstars;5429291

Personally, I would have given her this:-D

bluddy hell my ex must have been loaded, Ive had loads of them!! :w00t:

michelleleemoo;5429307

bluddy hell my ex must have been loaded, Ive had loads of them!! :w00t:

Cheeky mare:giggle:

It's nice design but will get rather tarnished after a while,.glad you changed your mind for something else.

yeah glad to see he knows his own mind:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?710
      2. Three connection34
      3. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?22
      4. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?34

See more discussions