Groups

Ladies or Ladies O.H's which charm bracelet range would you buy from?

Lovelinks at Goldsmiths - buy a set of 6 charms and get a free bracelet (offer on till Sunday )

or buy similar type from Warren James,much lower priced overall.

Or any suggestions for similar style preferably to buy online,Quidco a bonus!.

Been buying Thomas Sabo at my local Fenwicks store,but want one of these beaded charm bracelets also.

9 Comments

considered a pandora? love mine.

mrs barky has pandora and links of london

Original Poster

storysacks;8868465

considered a pandora? love mine.

I've just had a look at those on Swag but think I prefer out the other 2 shops designs,but wondering where best to buy from,or if anywhere else similar well known.

Original Poster

barky;8868478

mrs barky has pandora and links of london

I'm more looking for the beaded slip on sort rather than the Links of London,thanks 4 suggestion though.

love my pandora altho i just ordered a love links so im no use lmao

Original Poster

vicknanth;8868731

love my pandora altho i just ordered a love links so im no use lmao

I'm very undecided,i've seen some other similar at H Smuals now,and they got some cute disney ones too.

i have the chamila from h samual and i love it!!

my little girl got one for her christening aswell!!

xx

I ordered a Lovelinks one and with my charms on (about 16 total) I couldn't get it on! Free offer is only for a 19cm bracelet, and they wouldn't let me have a larger one even if I paid the difference in price
    I sent it back.

Original Poster

Butterbean;8869083

I ordered a Lovelinks one and with my charms on (about 16 total) I … I ordered a Lovelinks one and with my charms on (about 16 total) I couldn't get it on! Free offer is only for a 19cm bracelet, and they wouldn't let me have a larger one even if I paid the difference in price :(I sent it back.

Good point,I better measure before I buy anything.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1221
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3411235
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.2023
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846326

See more discussions