Groups
    EXPIRED

ladies shroud needed asap

Banned
    i need to get a ladies shroud asap does anyone know where i can get one ... i am in portsmouth

15 Comments

ehh....as in death shroud? :shock:

Original Poster Banned

yes but im having trouble in finding one at short notice

maybe she wants to wrap someone up in it, are you looking for a shovel as well?:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

someone told me there was a shop in southampton but didnt know where abouts or what it was called so not really a great help

Scared to ask but why do ya want one?

............if asking questions gets you angry, ignore above! :whistling:

I'm not being sarcastic but i thought u could only get shrouds with coffins ???
    Maybe place u get coffins then ?

Ask at you local funeral directors?

Original Poster Banned

my mums best friend was a devout catholic and has battled with cancer... we knew she was going to go but in the end went suddenly yesterday and all she asked for was to be buried in a shroud... which the family are having trouble getting so i offered to try and help

Original Poster Banned

this is like what we want but from the uk so we can get it in time

nylonsewsewshop.com/shr…tml

People over here get buried in shrouds all the time, and as our funerals are arranged really quickly (3 days) they are made quickly. You could try a few NI funerla directors and se if they will make one and post it.

My granny had a shroud from O'Kanes okanesfunerals.co.uk/ser…htm and it was similar to the 'one in your pic, though not exactly the same. Sorry I don't really feel comfortable sharing the photos, but I believe they are what you are looking for.

I have also managed to find this shroud manufacturer in Dublin, but can't find a phone number

Smyth, Thomas, Shroud manufacturer, 6 West New Row

Original Poster Banned

tessb;1791129

People over here get buried in shrouds all the time, and as our funerals … People over here get buried in shrouds all the time, and as our funerals are arranged really quickly (3 days) they are made quickly. You could try a few NI funerla directors and se if they will make one and post it.My granny had a shroud from O'Kanes http://www.okanesfunerals.co.uk/services.htm and it was similar to the 'one in your pic, though not exactly the same. Sorry I don't really feel comfortable sharing the photos, but I believe they are what you are looking for.

thankyou very much i will call them tomorrow

Original Poster Banned

tessb;1791187

I have also managed to find this shroud manufacturer in Dublin, but can't … I have also managed to find this shroud manufacturer in Dublin, but can't find a phone number Smyth, Thomas, Shroud manufacturer, 6 West New Row

thats great thank you so much for your help

wifey;1791199

thankyou very much i will call them tomorrow

You can phone them tonight, I think they have someone there all night, or they check messages every so often
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction58
      2. sky q is it a good deal?68
      3. Wireless stick for Netflix44
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1525

See more discussions