ladies, whats the best sports bra

24 replies
Found 13th Apr 2010
gonna be joining the gym soon n need a good strong sports bra to keep em in check, my brother gf ses she got a good one from jjb but cant remember the name (its not a well known brand) and its supposed to be the best one, recommended by the shop so if any1 knows which one it could be thatd be a gr8 help. anyway, looking for your tried and tested advice pls. need trainers aswel if any1 has any recommendations on them 2.

24 Comments

Cant help with the bra thing, actually, thinking about it.............:whistling:

I can help with the trainers, asics, very light and comfortable.

]http//ww…A7w

Good luck at the gym too.

Banned

i think it depends on how big your baps are?

Banned

i got one from primark and its RUBBISH lol

Original Poster

bykergrove;8357584

i think it depends on how big your baps are?

not massive
im not sure exactly, i need to get sum new bras, im not wearing the right size atm, cups are abit loose :oops:

Original Poster

T_Kake;8357594

i got one from primark and its RUBBISH lol

im not surprised lol

Banned

tatemze;8357633

not massiveim not sure exactly, i need to get sum new bras, im not … not massiveim not sure exactly, i need to get sum new bras, im not wearing the right size atm, cups are abit loose :oops:

Get measured at M&S and pick one up there.

Banned

DLM;8357665

Get measured at M&S and pick one up there.

reported for self promo

Banned

bykergrove;8357679

reported for self promo

I don't own M&S

Banned

DLM;8357695

I don't own M&S

reported for challenging report for self promo!

Triumph or M & S are the best I have found x

Banned

my hands.

Original Poster

Sheena0104;8357937

Triumph or M & S are the best I have found x

thanks, never heard of triumph, shall have a look

vibeone;8357945

my hands.

lol, i knew there b a reply like this

Banned

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/This-skateboard-trick-is-just-crazy.gif

[QUOTE=tatemze;8357969]thanks, never heard of triumph, shall have a look

Welcome. Mine is a Tri-Action which you can get from quite a few stockists including John Lewis .. (and of course Triumph shops) x

Banned

shock absorber do really good sports bra and whatever ya do if you are big busted dont do a m&s measure, they are a complete waste of time

Triumph doreen not pretty but very supportive

Hi,

If you've not already done it, go to the sports shop and get a couple of bra's to try and jump up and down wearing them. The one's I tried were rubbish (for me) and felt like I had just my normal bra on. They were cross over back s too so felt like I'd done a workout by the time i'd managed to get them fastened up.

I ended up buying some from lessbounce (it is a real company) ]http//ww…tml. Bought 3 for £30 as they are being discontinued. They are absolutely brilliant and definately worth the extra money.

Hope that helps

I once witnessed a busty lady knock herself out on a treadmill.......yeah she forgot to buy a sports bra

You sure you'll need one? Most people quit within the first few days anyway. Try it out for a few days before you go an buy a whole new wardrobe of stuff just for the gym only to be complaining later on about the lack of space at home. Just suggestions, as we all know keeping it up can be quite tiresome and most if not all people these days are quite lazy. Anyways good luck, try to keep at it.

Triumph is best make for bras , check out their webby.

what an awesome ]link lol

numptyj;8359012

im really SHOCKED!!!:w00t::p

numptyj;8359012

Nice 1, kept me occupied for 10mins :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best renewal with sky after last offer22