Groups

Ladies, where can you buy eyelash curler rubber bits?

What I'm after is those little rubber bits you put in those eyelash curlers. I don't know if they have a proper name.

My sister asked me to pick some up from town today but I went to Boots and the lady said that she'd never seen them sold separately before.

Is it true that you cannot buy replacements separately?
    If you can, where can you get them from? I hope they don't come in different sizes! lol

Cheers

10 Comments

you can get eyelash curlers for less then £1 so surely that would easier??

found these ]http//ww…z_b but do a google search for 'eyelash curler replacement/refill pads

Would of thought it was cheaper just to buy another set of eyelash curlers? They are really cheap anyway

The curlers are not cheaper. Superdrug sells them sometimes. Sally, the shop had them too.

Banned

veronicalatinbeauty

The curlers are not cheaper. Superdrug sells them sometimes. Sally, the … The curlers are not cheaper. Superdrug sells them sometimes. Sally, the shop had them too.

This thread is three years old veronica.

veronicalatinbeauty

The curlers are not cheaper. Superdrug sells them sometimes. Sally, the … The curlers are not cheaper. Superdrug sells them sometimes. Sally, the shop had them too.

Pointless username without pics.

Banned

deeky

Pointless username without pics.

There is a link in her profile.
    She's hot!

Banned

greatest666

There is a link in her profile.She's hot!

Well, you got me.

And me

Banned

D_G

Well, you got me.

deeky

And me

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Data-Star-Trek-Fist-Pump.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Get an annual MOT reminder44
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767405
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7221362
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047166

See more discussions