Groups

Ladies work shoes

Hi
    where do all you ladies get your work shoes from? I cannot find a decent paid for an ok price. Even asdas seemed expensive today. I can't walk in heels so just want sone smart flat black shoes.

Any ideas?

13 Comments

Brantano, can always find a bargain in there

theres a shop called shoe zone i think they do cheap shoes ive had a few pairs from there or wynsors world of shoes is quite cheap.

I find the cheap shoes really dont last if they are worn every day, its worth spending that bit extra imo, next is a favourite of mine. Although most high street shops will have them

What size are you? Sometimes kids shoes are much cheaper, and places like BHS, Asda, and Next (off the top of my head) go up to size 6 at least.

Original Poster

I have big feet I'm an 8 I will check next also bantano. I got some shoes from shoe zone last time. There only a month old and the bottom has come off. I go home with wet feet lol. Thanks guys

New Look ?

you should try in debenhams!! they do great shoes and its even better when ther in the sale!!

as already said i think you best spending a bit more works out cheaper in the long run!!x

Matalan do cheap leather shoes, you could also try Sports Direct they sometimes do women's shoes. Clarks have a sale on at the moment too and you can order online and get them delivered to store free with no obligation to buy.

I agree with Clarks - sometimes their shoes go really cheap in the sale, for good quality stuff.
    Also if you are an 8, sometimes Evans have larger sizes going quite cheap, but I think their shoes are pretty wide.
    I would think if you are looking for a larger size you stand a better chance in sales in general than someone looking for a size 5 or 6.

http://www.feetloves.com/update/FootFetish068.JPG

^^^^
    what the.....?!

I buy Hush puppies when they're reduced. Amazon seem to reduce them fairly often and, when they do, I stock up with ones I like.

I always go to the Clarks oulet in Portsmouth, just bought 3 pairs of leather shoes for £59
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Wi-Fi extender22
      2. Car park fine UKPC1010
      3. Boxes for moving house?66
      4. Competitions on HUKD712

See more discussions