Groups

Ladies - your advice please.

I have bought the girlfriend lingerie but she says it does not suit her. She has allowed me to take a photo to get your views. Please help to settle an arguement.

22 Comments

Original Poster

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/taasda/New_Zealand-Hooker.jpg

:-D

What a lovely looking girlfriend you have indeed. Don't know what she's bleating about

Think the stockings shoulda been red.....
    Otherwise... mmmma....arvelous!!!

You should have bought her a baaaa-sque...

shoes for sure ... is the wrong size. also the bum seat is in the wrong place lol. glad to be of some help taasda. good morning!

barr looks a bit sheepish to me might be mutton dressed as Lamb ewe should check the flock for
    younger one maybe

True,true Kippy, was gonna say the crotchless panties were on all wrong!!! lol

Better get the clippers out. looks like the bikini line is loooong overdue a trim :thumbsup:

Only woolly thinking could have made you make such baa..nal choices.

taasda;1506008

4 of those beauties in the same field and you have a Welsh Leisure Centre. :p:whistling:

Original Poster

hottoshop;1506548

4 of those beauties in the same field and you have a Welsh Leisure … 4 of those beauties in the same field and you have a Welsh Leisure Centre. :p:whistling:

I knew I should have pm'ed a Mod stop you posting on this thread.:-D

Luckily it was half time in the footy, lol, might just have missed itt otherwise.

Anyway I don't see any long posts of denial................................................hehehe

brightened up my afternoon

"I have bought the girlfriend lingerie but she says it does not suit her. She has allowed me to take a photo to get your views. Please help to settle an arguement."

Really guys, perhaps this IS Taasda's girlfriend :whistling:

....can you pass the mint sauce please....

Original Poster

Hillzat43;1507052

"I have bought the girlfriend lingerie but she says it does not suit her. … "I have bought the girlfriend lingerie but she says it does not suit her. She has allowed me to take a photo to get your views. Please help to settle an arguement."Really guys, perhaps this IS Taasda's girlfriend :whistling:....can you pass the mint sauce please....

can you pass the mint sauce please.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/taasda/images-32.jpg

Baaarrrrgghhhh, thats made me laugh :w00t:

Hillzat43;1507052

"I have bought the girlfriend lingerie but she says it does not suit her. … "I have bought the girlfriend lingerie but she says it does not suit her. She has allowed me to take a photo to get your views. Please help to settle an arguement."Really guys, perhaps this IS Taasda's girlfriend :whistling:....can you pass the mint sauce please....

KINKY!!!!

I prefer whipped cream and body chocolate - but each to their own!

Original Poster

Aquatic;1507829

KINKY!!!!I prefer whipped cream and body chocolate - but each to their … KINKY!!!!I prefer whipped cream and body chocolate - but each to their own!

She sent those back.:x

I think shes stunning, Im jealous though, she carrys wearing a stocking off better than me! But you could have asked her to shave her bikini line , thats my only fault! Well that and the wrong size shoes!

oh my god i think i need an eye test !!!! lol

Original Poster

pcnutta;1507981

I think shes stunning, Im jealous though, she carrys wearing a stocking … I think shes stunning, Im jealous though, she carrys wearing a stocking off better than me! But you could have asked her to shave her bikini line , thats my only fault! Well that and the wrong size shoes!

I think that's cruel commenting on the shoes as I made her take her wellies off for the photo:roll:

Damn thats hot. :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions