Groups

Ladies, your best perfume? £50 budget

Looking to buy perfume for a friend, any recommendations?

23 Comments

personally I like the Marc Jacobs collection, all around £30-£40

Original Poster

So far, I've got Chloè Eau De Parfum 50ml gift set as well as Marc Jacobs Daisy EDT 100ml Gift Set

acqua di gio for me, light n fresh

Beautiful by ester lauder

I love delicate notes by escada. It's a roseish smell.

Intimately Beckham! It's a gorgeous fruity smell

Angel Thierry muglar, get loads of nice comments

It's a bit of an awkward one really as it's 'each to their own'
    Personally, my favourite is Jean Paul Gaultier Classique.

Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb EDP, Miss Dior Le Parfum (though it's a little over £50 in its smallest bottle) are two of my absolute favourites

Very personal but Id go for Eternity or Daisy or Beautiful or Flowerbomb.

Only one id never buy for someone is Angel as I actually gag if anyone walks past me wearing it and know a few other women who feel same. Alien is nice too.

La Vie est Belle - gorgeous.

please don't buy perfume as gift if you don't know what your friend likes. perfume is so individual. almost like buying underwear:. I got boots 'choose your own perfume' voucher for Xmas. it cones with 8 small samples and you can get one of them in full size with voucher. I don't like any of them. god knows what to do with it...

adamsa29

please don't buy perfume as gift if you don't know what your friend … please don't buy perfume as gift if you don't know what your friend likes. perfume is so individual. almost like buying underwear:. I got boots 'choose your own perfume' voucher for Xmas. it cones with 8 small samples and you can get one of them in full size with voucher. I don't like any of them. god knows what to do with it...

I would agree with that. Everyone has different ideas about what smells "good" to them.

My sister always says my perfumes are too strong and musky/oriental for her (another big favourite of mine is Chanel's Allure Sensuelle pure parfum). My mum likes very light, floral perfumes like Anais Anais and L'air Du Temps.

As above Daisy by Marc Jacobs its beautiful.

Vera Wang lovestruck

Another vote for daisy marc jacobs

Channel allure.

kenzo flower.....my fave and I get comments about it all the time

wife's favourites are Clinique Happy, DKNY Green Apple and Marc Jacobs Daisy

Victoria Secrets - "incredible" is lovely... the perfume !

Ralph Lauren 'romance'

light and airy (I'm in agreement with the user above who likes acqua di gio) other light fresh smelling perfumes are

Estée Lauder 'beautiful'
    Lancôme 'so miracle'

absolutely detest tierry mulgars angel.. Bleughhhhh

becks01

Angel Thierry muglar, get loads of nice comments

definately angel , lovely fragrance imo

Jimmy choo, love both the original and Flash!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions