Groups

ladies..apply within..i need to find my friend a wife

Im looking for a wife for my friend Stu. He is looking for a girl aged between 20-35 with a cheeky smile..and an outrageous personality who he can take out to the zoo on a warm summers day.Someone to spend cold nights in with watching romantic films or evening walks by the beach. So im searching the country looking for a hottie for him. If you like what you see in the picture and you fancy a bit of the stu-meister please apply within!!!!

Also join the facebook group..thanks

facebook.com/gro…=mf

65 Comments

tell him to join match.com or get a mail order bride lol

Original Poster

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/mamamia7_photo/s55062497826_95861.jpg

.Someone to spend cold nights in with watching romantic films or evening … .Someone to spend cold nights in with watching romantic films or evening walks by the beach

thats posh for...'he wants his end away'

mamamia7;4393756

can he not go a bit older.......I've fallen in lust :w00t:

Banned

mamamia7;4393756

Sure it's a wife he wants?? He's being kissed by a BLOKE! :w00t:

Original Poster

ha ha how old?!

lol I got a single friend shes probably gonna kill me for this, shes 28, she is the last single one left from our gang as all us others are married/kids ill send her the link on facebook lololol x

churchy2704;4393776

lmao :giggle:

Banned

awww hes stunnin

mamamia7;4393778

ha ha how old?!

still in the 30's lol

ok

How old is he ?
    How tall is he ?

Is he solvent ?

:whistling:

Original Poster

how bout this pic i just found of him....

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/mamamia7_photo/s1133277154_30161982_12551.jpg

Original Poster

hes 25..hard working..drives nice car..i would say he was about 5 .9"..will have to ask him that one though...good dress sense..good sense of humour. need i say more?!..lol

Original Poster

minime;4393802

lol I got a single friend shes probably gonna kill me for this, shes 28, … lol I got a single friend shes probably gonna kill me for this, shes 28, she is the last single one left from our gang as all us others are married/kids ill send her the link on facebook lololol x

yeah brilliant!!:thumbsup:

..... would he go quite a bit older ? :-D

mamamia7;4393962

hes 25..hard working..drives nice car..i would say he was about 5 … hes 25..hard working..drives nice car..i would say he was about 5 .9"..will have to ask him that one though...good dress sense..good sense of humour. need i say more?!..lol

I'm out :roll:

why are all the cute ones midgets ?

If anyone has a single handsome guy friend, 6ft minimum and fit........:whistling:30min and under 40 :thumbsup:

loving this thread :thumbsup:

Cattle-market thread:roll:

Shame on you all.

Banned

Yummy, shame im taken! Anyway shouldnt he be looking for a gf first ... not a wife lol

robtallica;4394054

Cattle-market thread:roll:Shame on you all.

hey! dont include me.........im just browsing :-D

robtallica;4394054

Cattle-market thread:roll:Shame on you all.

No shame in the lurve game :whistling:

choc1969;4394080

No shame in the lurve game :whistling:

yeah guess so...all's fair in love and war - literally lol

Original Poster

yeah thats me trying to drag him up the aisle with someone!!...obviously he would like a girlfriend..but he is looking to have something more then a bit of fun.

Original Poster

yep portsmouth area but does not see a problem in travelling..as long as its not scotland!!!lol

mamamia7;4394109

yep portsmouth area but does not see a problem in travelling..as long as … yep portsmouth area but does not see a problem in travelling..as long as its not scotland!!!lol

:cry: :cry:

sadiebabes;4394170

:cry: :cry:

I'll post myself upto you. Will be well worth the Royal Mail bruises I'll get:gift:

:santa::-D

Original Poster

have just had an update from the singleton himself..he is 5,11 is that any better?

robtallica;4394244

I'll post myself upto you. Will be well worth the Royal Mail bruises I'll … I'll post myself upto you. Will be well worth the Royal Mail bruises I'll get:gift::santa::-D

Royal Mail? They'd almost certainly lose you and keep you for themselves!

he looks cute, i prefer rockers myself though, lol. good luck on finding him a girlfriend

choc1969;4393994

I'm out :roll:why are all the cute ones midgets ?If anyone has a single … I'm out :roll:why are all the cute ones midgets ?If anyone has a single handsome guy friend, 6ft minimum and fit........:whistling:30min and under 40 :thumbsup:

so im not wanted anymore :x

make up your mind woman

sadiebabes;4394378

Royal Mail? They'd almost certainly lose you and keep you for themselves!

lol I can imagine you putting in a lost parcel claim for me haha, Ok then. I'll just fly up and sweep you off your feet then:-D

Especially after that valentines rep you left me:oops:

I have 2 daughters, though both in S Yorks. One 28, the other 30. Both stunners!!

Original Poster

cool get them to join facebook group
    facebook.com/gro…=mf

So, the midget is not prepared to travel to Scotland...Just as well, or I would have beat his pansy ass!!

Only in here to take note of all the single, looking and interested woman...you know who you are :thumbsup:

Susannah;4394460

I have 2 daughters, though both in S Yorks. One 28, the other 30. Both … I have 2 daughters, though both in S Yorks. One 28, the other 30. Both stunners!!

Susannah, if they look anything like you, then they are no doubt gorgeous! Tell them to join here, and start a thread "looking for a husband", I'm sure they'll get a few offers :thumbsup:

Banned

churchy2704;4393776

SCORE

I'm free!

I can supply (and apply) the KY too

Wow, this thread is a new low in HUKD's history.

Original Poster

jellybaby22;4395694

why is he single? He is gorgeous....(apart from the bloke kissing … why is he single? He is gorgeous....(apart from the bloke kissing thing...but I could..and would turn a blind eye.....:lol:)

he just cant find anyone to settle down with...which is why im helping him.

faevilangel;4394439

so im not wanted anymore :xmake up your mind woman

you know you're an exception......;-)

plus you're my chow toy :whistling:

choc1969;4393994

why are all the cute ones midgets ?

Sorry. :whistling:

mamamia7;4394332

have just had an update from the singleton himself..he is 5,11 is that … have just had an update from the singleton himself..he is 5,11 is that any better?

I'll have to stop wearing my stiletto boots........:?

decisions decisions........:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked33
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336

See more discussions