Lads, what footy boots do u use?

just though id ask lol see wht ppl prefer, got myself a pair of Adidas Adi Novas today

21 Comments

Banned

sexist

Banned

sassie;8034681

sexist

Not heard of those? Who makes them?

adidas Predator PowerSwerve X TRX SG best by far, incredibly lightweight

sassie;8034681

sexist

+ 1

Nike Air Legends II

Supermod

I had a pair of Nomis boots. Came highly recommended but they were shocking.

Now I wear Umbro Speciale or Adidas World Cups.

Original Poster

i was lookin a mercurials, predators and the F50's but even the 100 quid+ ones were plasticy and feelt nasty

Supermod

micoo;8034757

i was lookin a mercurials, predators and the F50's but even the 100 quid+ … i was lookin a mercurials, predators and the F50's but even the 100 quid+ ones were plasticy and feelt nasty

Adidas World Cups will last you and are well worth the money.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;8034773

Adidas World Cups will last you and are well worth the money.

looked at them, but went for the adi novas, 60 quid, really comfy solid leather too

I have preds both with blades and molded studs. Nice comfy boots.

Puma Kings all the way

the best are vapours really for strikers like, but u'd want preds for defensive ****. studs are better then blades too

Original Poster

tony_dudz;8035846

the best are vapours really for strikers like, but u'd want preds for … the best are vapours really for strikers like, but u'd want preds for defensive ****. studs are better then blades too

ive got vapours too, the older ones though, much nicer than the current ones lol, they are studs, my new ones are blades

micoo;8036473

ive got vapours too, the older ones though, much nicer than the current … ive got vapours too, the older ones though, much nicer than the current ones lol, they are studs, my new ones are blades

exact same as the ones am on about, the early ones which are light as ****

[COLOR="Red"]I have 6 pairs of boots ATM (serious).

I'm just waiting for my agent to sort out my boot deal.

I've got:
-Puma King's (old skool style)
-Umbro Speciali's (the latest design)
-Nike Vapours
-Adidas Predators (not the latest style as I don't them)
-Adidas F50s (latest style)
-Nike CTR360

TBH they're all very good boots but I don't like the CTR360s and the F50s very much.

I usually wear the Speciali's for training and the Vapours for matches.[/COLOR]

The JFK;8039239

[COLOR="Red"]I have 6 pairs of boots ATM (serious).I'm just waiting for … [COLOR="Red"]I have 6 pairs of boots ATM (serious).I'm just waiting for my agent to sort out my boot deal.I've got:-Puma King's (old skool style)-Umbro Speciali's (the latest design)-Nike Vapours-Adidas Predators (not the latest style as I don't them)-Adidas F50s (latest style)-Nike CTR360TBH they're all very good boots but I don't like the CTR360s and the F50s very much.I usually wear the Speciali's for training and the Vapours for matches.[/COLOR]

F50s, ugh , get out now

mumbojumbo;8035363

Any relation? :?:p

LOL

aah96;8034705

+ 1

Hes not gonna wear ladies footy boots now is he?

tony_dudz;8039260

F50s, ugh , get out now

[COLOR="Red"]Wut?

Why the hate?

They're alright boots but I prefer my others. They were pretty cheap though, only cost me about £90.

I just don't like messing around with the studs on them.[/COLOR]

The JFK;8039269

[COLOR="Red"]Wut?Why the hate?They're alright boots but I prefer my … [COLOR="Red"]Wut?Why the hate?They're alright boots but I prefer my others. They were pretty cheap though, only cost me about £90.I just don't like messing around with the studs on them.[/COLOR]

90 nice price man, got pro direct mag through the door the other week, theyre still sellin the world cup boots for full price, theyve been out for like 8 years or sumfin

tony_dudz;8039279

90 nice price man, got pro direct mag through the door the other day, … 90 nice price man, got pro direct mag through the door the other day, theyre still sellin the world cup boots for full price, theyve been out for like 8 years or sumfin

[COLOR="Red"]
They've surely been out for longer than 8 years.

Copa Mundial's have been out for 27 years now, so I'm presuming World Cup's have been out for a similar amount of time.

They're a classic boot although I don't particularly like them and I've always prefered Puma King's and Umbro Speciali's.

Sports World sell World Cup's for like £55 so anyone who buys them from Pro Direct is stupid.[/COLOR]

The JFK;8039301

[COLOR="Red"]They've surely been out for longer than 8 years.Copa … [COLOR="Red"]They've surely been out for longer than 8 years.Copa Mundial's have been out for 27 years now, so I'm presuming World Cup's have been out for a similar amount of time. They're a classic boot although I don't particularly like them and I've always prefered Puma King's and Umbro Speciali's. Sports World sell World Cup's for like £55 so anyone who buys them from Pro Direct is stupid.[/COLOR]

aye thats what a meant man, copa mundial, i just remember seein them ages ago and in dw the other day. mines are nike ronaldinho 10s, theyre real too, great shooting boots and for trackin back
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931594
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606
    3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate12
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336

See more discussions