lady gaga announces more dates

going on sale 12 th march
may 27th nottingham
28th birmingham
30th o2
2nd june men
4th june sheffield

i am very pleased as i really want to see her but refuse to pay ebay silly prices.
il be trying for birmingham

21 Comments

seeing her tonite in glasgow! cant wait!

Have fun

Original Poster

barky;7985786

seeing her tonite in glasgow! cant wait!

awesome ! have a great night

sheffield and nottingham are rescheduled dates btw-she has postponed next weeks gigs and all tickets will be valid so they are technically sold out already-birmingham/manchester and the 02 are new dates.

Original Poster

barky;7986491

sheffield and nottingham are rescheduled dates btw-she has postponed next … sheffield and nottingham are rescheduled dates btw-she has postponed next weeks gigs and all tickets will be valid so they are technically sold out already-birmingham/manchester and the 02 are new dates.

ya
really hope i can get some for birmingham , i imagine they will sell out uber quick

kassy2005;7987438

ya :)really hope i can get some for birmingham , i imagine they will … ya :)really hope i can get some for birmingham , i imagine they will sell out uber quick

keep an eye on beatthetouts.com -if there are presale codes or links available you will find them there-also watch livenation

Original Poster

cheers i always check out beatthetouts & gettothefront.. im also a member of live nation so fingers crossed I should get some!

"her" and "she"

lol

Banned

scoff;7988007

"her" and "she" lol

Does it really matter?:roll:

Cheers for the heads up OP - nme tweeted it too.

When do these go on sale ?

welshboy;7989024

When do these go on sale ?

says in the op.....12th march

loupomm;7989055

says in the op.....12th march

Cheers that 'll teach me to read to quickly

Banned

lady gaga is scary

Original Poster

lulu123;7989276

lady gaga is scary

she is a little. lol

what prices will these be ?
Will O2 be doing the priotity tickets ? Or are you likely to get good seats if you book on the 12th and what time do they go on sale ?
Also what prices are they ?

Cheers.

Original Poster

I imagine that 02 might be doing pre sale as they did last time.. usually pre sale for american express, 02 customers & sometimes past bookers.
keep your eye on beatthetouts for more info like Barky said.
prices are from £31.75 - £40.20 for just seats I cant imagine them putting the prices up to be different from her latest tour

Original Poster

its very poor if they have put the prices up..
LG arena are doing a presale on wednesday BTW

Bit in the Sun today about the prices zooming up for the new dates. Crazy prices for such a new artist with hardly any hits or back catalogue IMO. Just ripping fans off I think.

Banned

greg_68;8049053

Bit in the Sun today about the prices zooming up for the new dates. Crazy … Bit in the Sun today about the prices zooming up for the new dates. Crazy prices for such a new artist with hardly any hits or back catalogue IMO. Just ripping fans off I think.

I remember Barky posting that Peter Andre was selling tickets at a comparable price:?

Seems about right for a show that will be in massive demand. To put it in context, I've seen tickets for Mumford and Sons at Shepherd's Bush go for £100+ per ticket.

Original Poster

02 presale starts tomorrow
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Better watch out for these...914
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763990
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087

See more discussions