Groups
    EXPIRED

Lady Gaga's new 10 minute epic music video

youtube.com/wat…cBY

Warning: Features a naked Gaga.

6 Comments

iNSOMANiAC;8093587

Weve landed on the moon ! weve landed on the moon … Weve landed on the moon ! weve landed on the moon !http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/631184/new-lady-gaga-beyonce-video-telepho

Ha Ha.
    Someone complaining about a duplicate thread, in a duplicate post, in duplicate. :w00t:

This should have just been spammed instead of expired. That way it would have disappeared. :thumbsup:

Jumpingphil;8093771

Ha Ha.Someone complaining about a duplicate thread, in a duplicate post, … Ha Ha.Someone complaining about a duplicate thread, in a duplicate post, in duplicate. :w00t:

The ironing is delicious

Banned

oh man that was so ****! my eyes started to bleed at 7mins... i had to watch to the end to prove to myself i was a man.

btw gaga is so ugly it hurts

Original Poster

bykergrove;8093866

oh man that was so ****! my eyes started to bleed at 7mins... i had to … oh man that was so ****! my eyes started to bleed at 7mins... i had to watch to the end to prove to myself i was a man.btw gaga is so ugly it hurts

Innit, man. By the way, did you notice that ex-WWF she-man Chyna played the prison officer who remarked on Gaga not having a willy? I thought it was kinda rich coming from her, given the horror that she packs below, which you can see for yourself if you feel brave and turn Safe Search off, and put "Wrestler China's Huge" into Google Image Search.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions