Groups

ladybirds

recently i have found a few ladybirds in my flat but not the nice ones the other ones orange and black ones people say poisionus ones?? today there was 3 on my bathroom carpet anyone else get alot of these in there homes? xx

8 Comments

Banned

i read that as...

recently i have found a few ladyboys in my flat but not the nice ones

DangerGod;5004512

i read that as...recently i have found a few ladyboys in my flat but not … i read that as...recently i have found a few ladyboys in my flat but not the nice ones

Haha

Original Poster

DangerGod;5004512

i read that as...recently i have found a few ladyboys in my flat but not … i read that as...recently i have found a few ladyboys in my flat but not the nice ones

hahaha

Its kind of interesting looking at all the different types of lady birds. I have found the mutant type in my flat... no surprise there. harlequin-survey.org/rec…htm

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5004544

does it matter? what you gonna do, eat them? Just squash them, I actually … does it matter? what you gonna do, eat them? Just squash them, I actually find that quite cruel, pick them up and get rid or just ignore them.

i wont kill anything i just put them outside

bellows;5004632

i wont kill anything i just put them outside

gd gd...thats what I like to hear.....if they are not harming you then dont harm them :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i just have to find them before my cat does

Banned

Reported this thread as being spoiled.....

Bellows to answer your question they are Asian ladybirds and you should kill them, I had a problem with them when I first moved in but must have squashed about 50 of them not had a problem since :thumbsup:

http://www.lumor.co.uk/DSCF0947_sm.JPG
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1533
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764407
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1012
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1735

See more discussions