Groups
    EXPIRED

Lafuma elips padded chair

Hi

looking for Lafuma elips padded chair in blue

Have found for £59.99 and i need 2
    Seems a lot for one chair so hpoing someone has / can see for cheaper.
    Go outdoors website do a price match but showing up as out of stock.

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

Original Poster

Anybody out there please

You can get 2 for £100 here

DOUBLE PACK WITH FREE DELIVERY - Two Lafuma Cham Elips XL chairs.

oxford-therapy-supplies.co.uk/cgi…ms2

It's the third one down

If that's the one you are looking for, they seem to do it two colours inc the blue

Original Poster

You can get 2 for £100 here

DOUBLE PACK WITH FREE DELIVERY - Two Lafuma Cham Elips XL chairs.

oxford-therapy-supplies.c...

It's the third one down

If that's the one you are looking for, they seem to do it two colours inc the blue
    Today 07:27

Hi thanks for the info great site but not right chair. Its the same chair name but its also called padded?

thanks though - anyone else?

Here they have them for £50 but only in green, imagine you've already checked this site though

lafuma.co.uk/pro…en/

Actually if you look at their special offer chairs you can get 2 for £90, but not in blue. Don't know how important that is.

Original Poster

studentessa;7728310

Here they have them for £50 but only in green, imagine you've already … Here they have them for £50 but only in green, imagine you've already checked this site thoughhttp://www.lafuma.co.uk/product/special_cham_elips_padded_green/Actually if you look at their special offer chairs you can get 2 for £90, but not in blue. Don't know how important that is.

Thats a brilliant deal, no i didnt look on this site as i couldnt get on for some reason kept chucking me off. I would really like the blue as it matches existing etc.

Thanks again stirling effort.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461
      3. Get £20 Pizza Express Gift Voucher if code doesn't work via Vouchercodes68
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2059

See more discussions