Expired

Lake Palmer

Found 12th Sep 2014
Anyone heard of a fella called Lake Palmer?
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
Original Poster
whatsThePoint

here he is on trishahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFyZE5dvHsw

That's him !! .. I saw a program about him a couple of days ago.. Looking for love .. I could not stop laughing .. He's a funny fella
he was in a Louis Theroux documentary about British men abroad looking for Thai wives, the man has got a heart of gold but is a genuine unaware comedian.
Original Poster
Steve Mac

he was in a Louis Theroux documentary about British men abroad looking … he was in a Louis Theroux documentary about British men abroad looking for Thai wives, the man has got a heart of gold but is a genuine unaware comedian.

That's the one .. I was in tears watching it .. Funny ..
Original Poster
Jumpingphil

Here he is singing "Jerusalem".

He sings as well !!
john2020md

That's the one .. I was in tears watching it .. Funny ..

Brilliant stuff... "I'll destroy you verbally!"
Original Poster
Steve Mac

Brilliant stuff... "I'll destroy you verbally!"

Ahh .. I wonder what became of him? He made me laugh so much when i saw him..
john2020md

Ahh .. I wonder what became of him? He made me laugh so much when i saw … Ahh .. I wonder what became of him? He made me laugh so much when i saw him..

As far as I am aware, the woman he married in Louis Theroux's programme turned out to be married already and ended up leaving him when he ran out of money and his appearance on Trisha was about 2 or 3 years after this. I could kind of see his point about "girls of today" when one of the audience stood up and called him a dirty old man before she sat back down looking smug.
Original Poster
Steve Mac

Me too ... She didn't look to clever herself .. :)As far as I am … Me too ... She didn't look to clever herself .. :)As far as I am aware, the woman he married in Louis Theroux's programme turned out to be married already and ended up leaving him when he ran out of money and his appearance on Trisha was about 2 or 3 years after this. I could kind of see his point about "girls of today" when one of the audience stood up and called him a dirty old man before she sat back down looking smug.

john2020md

There was a buzz about him on Facebook and I think he has his own page, apparently he lost all of his savings on his 'wife' and now people visit him regularly with food etc to support him.
Original Poster
I'm glad about that He just seemed a little lost ..
As per Lake Palmer "British women can't be trusted" then he don't know filipina women for sure.

Yes British women mostly go for looks/money but at least they are honest about it and most know how to cook, clean etc
Of the many filipina I've met or known (and especially the one I've lived with) I can categorically state yes they are only interested in a foreigner for his wealth and what's called the green card and lazy! more laid back than Damian Marley after 3 extra strong rollups.

I know only 2 filipina that have better values one is in Spain already but just a friend and the other is in a relationship with an old German

I will continue watching the clips just for more laughs

ADDED
When you are in a relationship with a filipina or thai you are in a relationship with her family - you are there to support all their needs

ADDED EXTRA
wtf... just wtf! some men don't deserve to be happy and ruin it for those that deserve to be... but I suppose it's swings and roundabouts (women are just as bad).

Edited by: "philphil61" 12th Sep 2014
Original Poster
philphil61

As per Lake Palmer "British women can't be trusted" then he don't know … As per Lake Palmer "British women can't be trusted" then he don't know filipina women for sure.Yes British women mostly go for looks/money but at least they are honest about it and most know how to cook, clean etcOf the many filipina I've met or known (and especially the one I've lived with) I can categorically state yes they are only interested in a foreigner for his wealth and what's called the green card and lazy! more laid back than Damian Marley after 3 extra strong rollups.I know only 2 filipina that have better values one is in Spain already but just a friend and the other is in a relationship with an old GermanI will continue watching the clips just for more laughs

Me too .. Pure comedy .. My mate's son got wed to a filipina girl and I think he is still with her ? That was 10 years ago maybe more ..
sound like this is what he needs

http://img2-1.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/060308/165610__little_l.jpg
Original Poster
mattmerch

sound like this is what he needs

lol
john2020md

Anyone heard of a fella called Lake Palmer

Yeah, there is a thread about him on HUKDhotukdeals.com/tag…868
Edited by: "123thisisme" 12th Sep 2014
Original Poster
123thisisme

Yeah, there is a thread about him on HDUK Clicky

Ha
123thisisme

Yeah, there is a thread about him on HUKD Clicky

Wow, a thread within a thread, clickception!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions