Groups
    EXPIRED

laminate floor underlay

wondering if anyone could reccomend a decent laminate floor underlay.I have concrete floor underneath so want something fairly good,but not too expensive! i need about 40 m2.Thanks in advance...

10 Comments

id go to homebase, thats where i got mine, and its a third off at the mo on selected lines.

Try to get the foil backed stuff if putting down on a concrete floor :thumbsup:

Original Poster

will try homebase,thanks,and yeah thought id need some kind of damp proof stuff.

If you haven't got the flooring yet Ikea is very cheap and decent quality for the price :thumbsup:

Banned

Just had my floor done. I used ~ Duralay timbemate ~ Expensive but very good.

where in the uk are you?.

Original Poster

exeter,in devon,why? is there somewhere cheap to collect or something?

shame so far away as I can get large rolls of foam underlay like they sell in b&q only larger rolls. I'm in london though.

Could try a place called Headlam, where all the carpet companies go to get their stuff. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i just went with the combilay as i had a 20% voucher for b&q!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.11
      2. One for the mathmeticians1930
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767425
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876401

See more discussions