Groups

Land question

Banned
    For Example

If i bought some land, Would I need planning permission If I wanted to say build a storage unit, to keep a car.
    Not a house just like a garage as such, like a field?

Or even like a storage unit like you have in a farm.

Regards

8 Comments

Banned

yes you would

You would need to get planning permission - and probably get a change of use as well if it was just a field before.

Banned

yes you would and its lots of paper work, easier just to become a gypsy and build what you want on it

daz1981;6682944

yes you would and its lots of paper work, easier just to become a gypsy … yes you would and its lots of paper work, easier just to become a gypsy and build what you want on it

:thumbsup:

If its a permanent structure, yes, but ifs its a non permanent one, that can be removed, taken down easily then i don't think you do, mind you im not going on personal experience?? Best option is to ring council etc

Original Poster Banned

Ella'sMummy;6683596

If its a permanent structure, yes, but ifs its a non permanent one, that … If its a permanent structure, yes, but ifs its a non permanent one, that can be removed, taken down easily then i don't think you do, mind you im not going on personal experience?? Best option is to ring council etc

Thats what i was thinking?

Anyone clarify this.

Hamm;6683814

Thats what i was thinking?Anyone clarify this.

you need to get proper legal advice hun xx

Phone the council and ask, you can even do so anonymously if you so wish xx

Banned

Ella'sMummy;6683596

If its a permanent structure, yes, but ifs its a non permanent one, that … If its a permanent structure, yes, but ifs its a non permanent one, that can be removed, taken down easily then i don't think you do, mind you im not going on personal experience?? Best option is to ring council etc

you still need permission but i suppose putting up a non permanent one means it wont cost that most when they tell you to rip it down
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!612
      2. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)77
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …56
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927381

See more discussions