Groups

Landline help please.

Is there any way to have a landline without having to go through B.T? (I can't get cable where I am). So fed up with B.T.

8 Comments

you can get one with sky. how about skype through your internet?

There is a company that does landlines and installs their own but you pay as much to connect as BT

thephone.coop/

Recently had a landline connected at our house. BT connected it free of charge as the prvious occupants had a BT account, we then transferred both line rental and calls to sky, so no need to deall with BT at all going forward. Not that Sky are the greatest for service either.

aarond74;2247888

how about skype through your internet?

i would recomend skype ( or similar ) good if the other person has a computer as then its free (computer to computer) but i think it works out quite £££ for pc to phone calls:thumbsup:

my mother in law has a bt landline but has cable virgin media and doesnt have anything to do with bt as her bills come from virgin and they pay bt somehow

Original Poster

kidcat;2247938

There is a company that does landlines and installs their own but you pay … There is a company that does landlines and installs their own but you pay as much to connect as BThttp://www.thephone.coop/

I've had a look on the website...thanks...but I can't see whether I would have to pay a connection fee to them if I cancelled with B.T. or whether it's just transfered over. Do you know?

Original Poster

aarond74;2247888

you can get one with sky. how about skype through your internet?

I'll have a look at Skype too..thanks.

if you already have a line to your house use talk talk ang get the free internet package
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions