Landscape TV HD on Mobdro App

5 replies
Found 9th Jul 2014
Just thought I tell you lot of people like The Landscape Channel which use to be on Sky TV platform now its back on in stunning hd Modro mobile app. I request this channel they manage to put the link on the app this cool channel on our big screens.

What I am after can any one remember the other landscape part time channel use to be on Sky 1 for about 10 mins? what the channel called was it TV World? and possible link. They just show different live countries slow moving cameras. Thanks.

1. Misc
  2. App
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. App
5 Comments

baalberith

Just thought I tell you lot of people like The Landscape Channel which … Just thought I tell you lot of people like The Landscape Channel which use to be on Sky TV platform now its back on in stunning hd Modro mobile app. I request this channel they manage to put the link on the app this cool channel on our big screens.What I am after can any one remember the other landscape part time channel use to be on Sky 1 for about 10 mins? what the channel called was it TV World? and possible link. They just show different live countries slow moving cameras. Thanks.

http://emmastraveltales.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/im-confused.gif

"TV World" programme on Sky One?

It isn't listed here:
[ en.wikipedia.org/wik…y_1 ]

Original Poster

I check that link all ready not listed oldish part time channel on sky one not really a program or series.

baalberith

I check that link all ready not listed oldish part time channel on sky … I check that link all ready not listed oldish part time channel on sky one not really a program or series.

So not Sky One at all... just broadcasting on the same frequency when the usual channel broadcasts had concluded?

Original Poster

Yep just broadcasting the same frequency think this was bit before HD was invented and around Landscape channel just started!

hi guys, I've just bought Chromecast purely to stream mobdro sports, but I'm struggling to get a picture. it just freezes on a page with mobdro in the middle. someone said you don't need premium to stream? what am I don't wrong? cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70562
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    3. Add one, leave one game54415416
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868

See more discussions