LAP DANCE/STRIP CLUBS IN LONDON

Found 17th Oct 2012
Can any one recommend good lap dance/strip club etc.. in London. And the cost and if they are intimate lol
Community Updates
MiscLondon
26 Comments
Subbed. This should be good....
Its 9 feking oclock in the morning.
What you asking at this time for?
mutley1

Its 9 feking oclock in the morning.What you asking at this time for?

because his wife just left for work
mutley1

Its 9 feking oclock in the morning.What you asking at this time for?

they are all closed

Edited by moderator: "family forums!" 17th Oct 2012
Because his mum just left for work
New account. Wants to announce himself to misc
WoolyM

New account. Wants to announce himself to misc

Old account new name, new persona, new multi?
Just hire a hooker. Cheaper, more willing and you don't get stung with high alcohol prices.
MisterNecro

Just hire a hooker. Cheaper, more willing and you don't get stung with … Just hire a hooker. Cheaper, more willing and you don't get stung with high alcohol prices.

Do you have sexperience of both as a comparison?
Toasthduk

Old account new name, new persona, new multi?

Name and shame.(_;)

Answers on a postcard please...........
fanpages

Yes. Visited Stringfellows in the mid / late 90's. Left with a full sack and an empty wallet. As for the hooker, my ex wife was a prostitute and she certainly was cheap. Plus, didn't need to ply her with drink to get anything.
Edited by: "MisterNecro" 17th Oct 2012
Is your name Colin and are you from Sunderland by any chance? X)
MisterNecro

Just hire a hooker. Cheaper, more willing and you don't get stung with … Just hire a hooker. Cheaper, more willing and you don't get stung with high alcohol prices.

fanpages

MisterNecro

Yes. Visited Stringfellows in the mid / late 90's. Left with a full sack … Yes. Visited Stringfellows in the mid / late 90's. Left with a full sack and an empty wallet. As for the hooker, my ex wife was a prostitute and she certainly was cheap. Plus, didn't need to ply her with drink to get anything.

Was your visit to Stringfellows before, or after, the clubs had the licence for fully nude (table)dancers?

You were perhaps aiming at the wrong end of the market if you were looking for a different outcome from your experience there in any respect.

Also, your ex-wife says 'Hi'!

Seriously mike T? the thread title alone should warn off parents from reading in front of their kids.

kid: "daddy what's a strip club?"
dadddy: "It's where I go to pay young women who have just turned 18 to rub themselves up against me, each dance usually costs £20...don't tell mummy".

hope you infracted toastduk for swear filter avoidance?

Edited by: "lumoruk" 17th Oct 2012
lumoruk

Seriously mike T? the thread title alone should warn off parents from … Seriously mike T? the thread title alone should warn off parents from reading in front of their kids.kid: "daddy what's a strip club?"dadddy: "It's where I go to pay young women who have just turned 18 to rub themselves up against me, each dance usually costs £20...don't tell mummy".hope you infracted toastduk for swear filter avoidance?

ITT Real tears
IamMT

Because his mum just left for work

... at the local lap dancing club / strip club

Edited by: "gizmouk" 17th Oct 2012
gizmouk

... at the local lap dancing club / strip club

lol...perhaps the op want's to know where she works, how much she earns and how friendly she is X)
Sounds like a sherg style thread to me...
if there were male lap dance clubs I would not go, I think it would be very embarrassing, not sure how anyone could go, once seen a male stripper he was lush but I just could not watch I was just too embarrassed, I had to go out side till he was finished
miles136

if there were male lap dance clubs I would not go, I think it would be … if there were male lap dance clubs I would not go, I think it would be very embarrassing, not sure how anyone could go, once seen a male stripper he was lush but I just could not watch I was just too embarrassed, I had to go out side till he was finished

What makes you think there are not gay lap-dancing clubs?
Badders256

Sounds like a sherg style thread to me...

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…462 ]
miles136

if there were male lap dance clubs I would not go, I think it would be … if there were male lap dance clubs I would not go, I think it would be very embarrassing, not sure how anyone could go, once seen a male stripper he was lush but I just could not watch I was just too embarrassed, I had to go out side till he was finished

sounds like you're insecure about your sexuality. I suggest you go to a male strip club with gay friends
pound in the pint glass job

The Griffin
125 Clerkenwell Road,
Clerkenwell,
London,
EC1R 5DB
lumoruk

hope you infracted toastduk for swear filter avoidance?

Avoidance of what?
lumoruk

sounds like you're insecure about your sexuality. I suggest you go to a … sounds like you're insecure about your sexuality. I suggest you go to a male strip club with gay friends

would be way to shy and embarrassed to do that
I hear the staff like The White Horse on Shoreditch High Street. 20 seconds from HUKD towers....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants