Groups
    EXPIRED

lap top deal wanted

after a laptop for kids xmas present...8 yr old...so not to bothered about top spec...needs to be blue or red tho...upto £350...cheaper if possible..be brand new...no shop returns....and would love it to have windows 7 !!!!......also has to have a 15" screen...not much eh? lol
    any help appreciated

6 Comments

How time have changed.

We now dont bat an eyelid when someone says "a laptop for an 8 year old for Xmas - up to £350".

Original Poster

well he is on santas good list this year lol

guilbert53;6759714

How time have changed.We now dont bat an eyelid when someone says "a … How time have changed.We now dont bat an eyelid when someone says "a laptop for an 8 year old for Xmas - up to £350".

very much so & I'm not disparaging the OP's way of doing things, but Santa's profits must be up big time this year, with all the high end goods the youngsters get at christmas :santa::gift:

its true, i work in a small Currys Digital and the majority of our laptop sales right now are for people aged 12 and under.

what I find is that they want it very very cheap but still able to do lots of things and in the colour they want.

but y'know, sale is a sale!

i have a black hp new just arrived today its a hp mini so as hes young it might do him
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions