Expired

lapland

Found 1st Nov 2009
Has anyone been and done a day trip to lapland ? is it worth doing ?

know its costly , just wondered if it is worth doing with 2 children , any on eknow of any free child places ???

best trip to do ?? thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
we were going to take ella not next year but the one after when she is 3, but a few people i spoke to said it was a lot of money and they didn't think it was worth it, but i too would love to hear other people opinions as well
Try SantasLapland.com as they have free kids on trips to Lapland - hope this helps.
we did 4 days last year in lapland and was shattered i honestly think a day will be a rush the rep will scoot you around all the activities with everything you can do and the magical atmosphere could be lost
We did it a few years ago and loved it! True it's a long day with a very early start but there were carols on the plane and it was lots of fun. I can't remember who we booked it through but it was certainly magical for us :-)
I worked there and heard that 1st choice plane got delayed so the people only got 1hour in resort so maybe a few days would be better.

I know Ingams did a week full board in a catered log cabin for #199 per person!!!! Maybe worth looking out for late cancellations?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants